Chubby Crocheter needing friends and motivation

Options
As stated in the title I'm a Crocheter who would do nothing but sit and crochet all day if allowed. I'm a stay at home mom with 3 boys; 2 are going to be in school full days in the fall and my youngest still has a bit to go before I have a house all to myself during the day.
Before having kids I was around 120 lbs and am 5'2”. After having my last 2 I was up to 170-180 and feeling horrible. I want to be able to chase my super fast 3 yr old without almost dying.
Am willing to talk to anyone, not just about crocheting, kids or being lazy lol.

Replies

• rwinder514
    rwinder514 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I could use a motivator too! I put this pic on my profile of me when I was at the weight I want to be at again to motivate me to keep working to look this way again.
    I went to the doc the other day and was stunned to find out I way 205lbs! I have never weighed this much in my life. Im so embarrassed of how I look and I starting to not want to even leave my house!
  • SundaeZabler
    SundaeZabler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I usually don't like leaving the house anyways. :p Unless I need craft supplies or take my 5 yr old to school. With my second pregnancy I was almost at 200 and was horrified.
    Luckily my husband finds me beautiful no matter what. I am choosing a healthy life style for myself. Plus kids are usually a good motivator for moving around.
  • KiraChristiansen
    KiraChristiansen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like to crochet too! What are you working on currently? I tend to be a bit distractable when it comes to craft projects lately. :s I am currently about 20lbs from my goal(At about the halfway point woo!), and have been working on getting to the point where I can run for at least a 5k.
  • SundaeZabler
    SundaeZabler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a few projects on my hooks. Trying to make headbands out of some expensive yarn for myself
  • noordinarygirl22
    noordinarygirl22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey.. I moved to the USA last year after marriage and I gained 30pounds in a year. I am 210 today. Looking for some real motivation to loose weight.
  • KiraChristiansen
    KiraChristiansen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a few projects on my hooks. Trying to make headbands out of some expensive yarn for myself

Nice! I'm working on a stuffed dragon for my aunt-he needs an ear, then he's done.
  • Meaganinsardinia
    Meaganinsardinia Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me :) I started to do embroidery and cross stitch this year and now I am deaf to all the woes of the world