gained!?

Options
Alright so im on week 2 of doing Insanity ive been doing great.. doing it every day and ive been eating okay.. getting all my water in...

Im suppose to weigh in tomorrow well i wanted to check it so i jst weighed in to see i gained 3 pounds!!! What the heck!? How?

Replies

• TheJesterKing
    Options
    Could be muscle growth, or possibly water retention. If you have been following your intake plans I highly doubt you have gained anything but possibly more muscle. I would not worry about it :). Keep at it and you should see more appealing results.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    It's most likely just water weight. It takes 3500 cals above maintenance roughly to gain 1lb of fat in a week so unless you've eaten that much it's not going to be fat.
    Did the weigh in the same time of day both time? This really matters. If you weigh in once a week, first thing in the morning, before you've eaten anything and after the bathroom it should be an accurate reflection of weight lost. Also, especially watch your sodium the day before weigh in,
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'd like to invite you all to join our TEAM August Challenge. Great daily exercise challenge, weekly eating challenges and team challenges. Lots of fun, support and motivation. Here is our forum post.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299772-team-challenge-beginning-august-1st-open-to-all

Message me if you'd like to be on a team!