Losing it again!

Options
rnmaocn
rnmaocn Posts: 1 Member
This will be the 3rd time I have let things get out of control. In a weight loss journey again and hoping to learn how to maintain it this time. 30lbs down and 120 to go.

Replies

• bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    @rnmaocn feel free to add me . Its not my first rodeo either .

10116386.png
  • mlcase61
    mlcase61 Posts: 46 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Not my 1st time either. Please add me. I've lost 48 with at least 61 to go.
  • andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Quite a way to go. Please add me if you'd like me to support and motivate. I've lost 28lbs this year so far so having success.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! Can add me too if you like! Lost 90, gained back over half, then lost again, then gained back some more, then just as I was starting to get back on track I broke my ankle. Now losing again. Down 20 and about 40 more to go....
  • 21ttomlinson
    21ttomlinson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done, I'm happy if you would like to add me
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I have gained a few back myself. Working on it.
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Restarting once again. Former 100 pound club member, got from 20 stone to 12 (280 pounds to 168) but with recent I'll health, and massive set backs I'm up to 15 stone 5(217 pounds) . Looking for help,motivation and friends. 570 day log streak
  • littlewingbs348
    littlewingbs348 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    After my first child I lost almost 80 pounds, then put it all back on during my second, then third pregnancy. Have lost almost 50 pounds so far, and have about 70 to go. You've got this!
  • Newlyfit111
    Newlyfit111 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here ... 85lb loss/regain. Always looking for supportive friends. Add me! :):)