OMG. I am so hungry today

Options
I have been sooooooooo hungry all day today! I tried some of the tricks to make sure it's not just in my head. I drank lots of water, every time my stomach would growl (and loudly) I would drink a cup of water. I tried chewing gum. I went outside for a while and walked to the mailbox (pretty good ways). But I am still so hungry. This is the first time I have felt this way since my lifestyle change Jan 5. Man I hope I can control myself at dinner time. I have already logged what I am going to have for dinner and I am a few calories over already because of all the snacking today. I guess I will just have to workout extra hard tonight!!!

Dang Hunger!!!!

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have been sooooooooo hungry all day today! I tried some of the tricks to make sure it's not just in my head. I drank lots of water, every time my stomach would growl (and loudly) I would drink a cup of water. I tried chewing gum. I went outside for a while and walked to the mailbox (pretty good ways). But I am still so hungry. This is the first time I have felt this way since my lifestyle change Jan 5. Man I hope I can control myself at dinner time. I have already logged what I am going to have for dinner and I am a few calories over already because of all the snacking today. I guess I will just have to workout extra hard tonight!!!

Dang Hunger!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Have a piece of fruit or something. Don't torture yourself or you'll end up pigging out! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • AlysaDixon
    Options
    I have those days....... No matter what you do you are hungry........ Just remember to eat right no matter what...... Choose veggies instead of whatever...... and maybe try and stay away from filler foods!!!

Good luck!
  • afoster4
    Options
    I feel the same way today...and i have been doing good, eating the right stuff....im just eating A LOT OF IT!! :grumble: it is very weird for me to feel this way...i normally never hit my calories....maybe there is a full moon lol :laugh: ....i hope so cause i do not like feeling like this!
  • thury
    thury Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thats wierd I also started the 5th and the last two days have just been horrible. Constantly hungry, always wanting to snack on something. It got me a little bit yesterday I only went over by 50 but its the first time I have even got to my calorie intake number. Not sure whats going on but its getting tough, I have snacked on veggies and fruit it just don't go away. I just know its an obstacle and getting through it will make me that much stronger.
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Try sugar free jello, hot herbal tea,or a protein bar.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    And I still have 1 1/2 hours to go at work. I don't have any fruit or anything here!!! Yikes. I hope I can control myself when I get in the front door at home!!!!!
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I was like that on Monday. Its ok, going over once because you are hungry wont kill you!!! I think its better to be satisfied than starving.
  • Bunny001
    Options
    There are days when I feel like my stomach is an endless pit and no matter what I eat it's still hungry!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Jello and Fruit...Applesauce helps too eat 1 cup before dinner