Newest NSV!!

Options
niknak0508
niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
So...... we ALL hate the fat on our backs where our bra's sit (if your a woman of course)....... I actually noticed a week ago that mine has disappeared! YAY :-) It's showing me that what i'm doing at the gym everyday is working all over!

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Love that feeling! Mine's pretty much gone too, which feels amazing!!!! Congrats!
  • beachgirl23454
    Options
    That's awesome! It's nice to see a payoff when working at losing weight and getting fit. The scale has slowed down for me alot. I am in my mid-40's and pre-menopausal. The inches are coming off quicker than the pounds. I'm at the gym 4 times a week taking cardio kickboxing, strength training, boot camp and beach boot camp classes so I know things are working. I'm glad for you:)

Keep up the good work!

We can do it! YES, we can:):smile:
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Yay! Back boobs are rubbish!! Great NSV!!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :-) It's definitely amazing. I'm at the gym 5- 6 days a week doing a number of strength, core and cardio workouts. I mix and match a lot to keep my routines different every week. :-) I haven't lost any pounds in two weeks, but am sure i've lost inches, I check in next wednesday on the inches.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!