• missmmg2014
    missmmg2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Start off with cauliflower recipes
    You could find like tons of creative recipes about it
  • ladjohnson
    ladjohnson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I get all my keto recipes from Pinterest. I love the califlower pizza.
  • Daisies4Days
    Daisies4Days Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I like the recipes on ruledme.com. :)
  • dm5859
    dm5859 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I made Keto Mississippi roast and a microwave keto hamburger bun. Both recipes are from the ruled.me.com site. So delicious. Bread should taste like bread! 75 seconds for the bun and my cheeseburger was complete. I should have taken a picture. Roast took just under 8 hours in the crockpot on high. Falling apart goodness. Remember salted butter for the bun and watch the salt in the roast.
  • dm5859
    Options
    Tomorrow I'm making ruled.me's creamed spinach. And then the chocolate mug cake.
  • maryde8427
    maryde8427 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I found this site recently. There seem to be a lot of low carb options.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/
  • eammy75
    eammy75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    As I mentioned on another post ibreatheimhungry.com has a lot of great keto friendly recipes. Two of my favorite ones are Jamaican Jerk Pork and Mandarin Chicken.
  • hollibear08
    hollibear08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    dm5859 wrote: »
    Tomorrow I'm making ruled.me's creamed spinach. And then the chocolate mug cake.

My husband made this and it was amazing! Have you tried it yet?
  • dm5859
    Options

My husband made this and it was amazing! Have you tried it yet? [/quote]

I made the spinach today but not the cake. The spinach was delicious and so easy. Which did your husband make? So far all their recipes are good and the nutritional information has been spot on for me. It must be the brands we buy.
  • dm5859
    Options

My husband made this and it was amazing! Have you tried it yet?

I made the creamed spinach today and it was delicious. So far everything I've tried has been good. And so MUCH information about keto! Which did your husband make? I tried another site's chocolate fat bomb and it was a waste! I'm coveting that mug cake and the pound cake and the zucchini bread.
  • evoke45
    evoke45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I made fatheads keto pizza crust yesterday and loved it
  • JeriEllen79
    JeriEllen79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's on my list to try!
  • JeriEllen79
    JeriEllen79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I made keto chili from a recipe I found on pinterest..it was the bomb..and was good with beef franks next day too!

• southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
  • coffeemom479
    coffeemom479 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, hope you dont mind me chiming in. One of my favorite snacks is 1-2T melted butter with stevia and cinnamon mixed in, drizzled over regular pork rinds and microwaved for 40 seconds. It changes the flavor of the rinds completely.
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Chicken alfredo with broccoli.
    Parmesean crusted chicken cutlets. Sub bread crumbs for almond meal or maybe even pork rinds. Or your own keto bread crumbs.
  • chicknpie
    chicknpie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First Keto "pizza" attempt....It was delicious.
    Crust was the 1 Egg, tsp Parmesan, 1tbsp light cream cheese, 2oz shredded Chicken (personally chose not canned) dash garlic plus and a bit of salt. Baked at 500 added 1/4 oz light pizza motzarella, mushrooms and pepperoni. Baked for another 8 then left to cool for a few. Was 2 carbs and 271 calories, SO filling and satasfied the pizza craving!!

mqk9dfoufsqk.jpg
  • sensiblesusan
    sensiblesusan Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Oh chocolate mug cake. Please can I have the link for the recipe!?