sweet!

Options
trigrrl
trigrrl Posts: 104 Member
today i got on the scale and i was so freaking excited to see i finally broke the 145's and am now 144.5!
its not my goal number by any means , however it was a long time coming and it just makes me feel so darn good about all the hard work i've been putting in and motivates me to keep on going ( final goal is 127-135 ish ) to my next big step which is 139.5..hoping to hit that by labour day weekend in time for a girls weekend away and some retail therapy

hope everyone else is having an equally awesome day
and can't wait to get hit the gym tonight after work

tracy

Replies

• adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Grats to you! I am also please with my scale too this morning. I was convinced that it wouldn't go under 150 because it was stuck there for over a week, but this morning I saw a lovely 148.8! Happy Friday and horray for good scale readings today!
  • Medcoder75
    Medcoder75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Kepp it UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Everytime I can drop past a "10" mark I get super excited. I'm hoping to drop down past 150 sometime in the next week--I'm getting pumped just thinking about it! Keep up the good work!
  • PhilipHall
    PhilipHall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you!! Keep up the good work.
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    woohoo
  • WinnieX
    WinnieX Posts: 67
    Options
    congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!