Help

Options
Can someone check my food log and see if I'm doing okay, baring in mind I use to eat alot of rubbish before I've started this, thanks

Replies

• Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Nice diary. If you have some spare time, consider visiting a known site called cronometer. You input your foods and it will show you all the vitamins and minerals. It also breaks down the proteins. It will work for you since you are eating natural foods. Their database is really, really bad for highly processed foods. Ex: You might have to input generic sliced cheese. I spotted that I was not enough enough magnesium daily.
  • connorbambam98
    connorbambam98 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Nice diary. If you have some spare time, consider visiting a known site called cronometer. You input your foods and it will show you all the vitamins and minerals. It also breaks down the proteins. It will work for you since you are eating natural foods. Their database is really, really bad for highly processed foods. Ex: You might have to input generic sliced cheese. I spotted that I was not enough enough magnesium daily.

Oh okay see it's hard as I'm 19 still living at home I can cook but not alot of stuff and to find all the right stuff as mum's does the shopping it's just hard but even the way I'm eating now is 100x better than stopping past the shop for a pasty crisps and fizzy drink for breakfast lol