Need new meal ideas from keto dieters

Options
mlcase61
mlcase61 Posts: 46 Member
I started my journey in January and have lost 48 pounds. My wake up call came when I was told I needed to lose 30 pounds just to have knee replacement surgery. My goal is to lose another 61 by next June. Then have my surgery. But I need some new recipes! I'm getting so bored with my recipes that I'm barely hitting 1000 calories a day. This is slowing my weight loss greatly. I'll gladly share recipes too!

Replies

• VickyObe
    VickyObe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Keto Pizza: grease pan, Raw chicken breast, marinara or diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning, pepperoni, and other pizza topping Bake until chicken is cooked and mozzarella and Parmasan. Then bake again until the cheese is melted. You can scale this however fits your taste buds and caloric needs. But I found 8 ounces of Chicken as the base and any where from half a serving to double servings of each topping to work for me;) I like to add jalapeño to my pizza!
  • mlcase61
    Options
    Yum. Will have to try that.
  • caitfaulkner11
    caitfaulkner11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been doing keto for almost a week. I'm about 6 pounds down so far. I would love some more tips and recipes! It's a bit difficult for me because I'm vegetarian as well. But I want to keep up with this as long as possible!
  • mlcase61
    Options
    That's really hard! You still eat fish and eggs?