I'm so hungry!!

Options
2»

Replies

• BlueAventer
    BlueAventer Posts: 129
    Options
    I usually will drink a liter of water when I get like that, but why can't you eat? snack?

I am drinking water like it's going out of style!! LOL! I already gone over my calories for the day... I'm planning on running after work tonight so I can eat more. :) I know it's sad. But this is only my 3rd day. I'm learning. .

You should snack anyway. Veggies would be best, they have very few calories.

You're right, but I'm trying to go at least 2 hours before putting food in my mouth. Eventually, I'll make it to 3 hours. I have a tendency to literally eat ALL THE TIME. (Friends at work always tease me about it, too.) So, I'm trying to break myself of that habit.
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    Seriously drink more water. I notice when I only drink 2cups of water the whole day Im binging but If I stick to 6 or more I stick to my calorie goal. try to drink one bottle 16.9oz after every meal/snack it will add up and you will see you dont get the urge to binge anymore unless you calorie alotment is too low for you.

I am I am!! :smile: I feel like a fish... I drank a lot of water each day even before joining MFP so I've been adding even more. I wonder if it's possible to drink too much...
  • stephiejones
    Options
    I get that way some afternoons, and I drink water, i did have to cut out the milk from my coffee, and even cut back on my sugar, it is a learning experience. I so think twice about all the things i consume thru out the day, since i have been on this site for a little over a month. I wish you luck it has to be a balance...

LITTLE BY LITTLE WE WALK FAR!
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    I get that way some afternoons, and I drink water, i did have to cut out the milk from my coffee, and even cut back on my sugar, it is a learning experience. I so think twice about all the things i consume thru out the day, since i have been on this site for a little over a month. I wish you luck it has to be a balance...

LITTLE BY LITTLE WE WALK FAR!

You're right! I definitely think twice about the liquid calories I consume. Other than coffee, water is all I drink. And, my coffee is one of the highest calories out there because I get a latte - so much fat in the milk. But my plan is for tomorrow to be my last day drinking it. :smile:
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    REVISE YOUR FOOD DIARY: You should be eating 5 SMALL meals/day. When we eat something every three hours, we tend to not suffer from those ravishing hunger feelings. Change your diary to:
    Breakfast
    snack
    Lunch
    snack
    Dinner
    snack

NON-FAT GREEK YOGURT is your friend. Stock up on:
    Truvia packets
    pure vanilla extract
    unsweetened frozen berries

Make your own smoothies instead of the chemical, sugar laden prepared yogurt cups. Cheaper, healthier.

Greek yogurt has DOUBLE the protein and that keeps you from being hungry~~~you will lose weight better when you up your protein intake.

Stay away from: SIMPLE carbohydrates (white flour content, sugar content, white rice, white pasta). Instead, COMPLEX carbohydrates (low calorie vegetables and low calorie fruits) are your friends.
    GL :)
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    I know how you feel earlier @ work I was starving & knowing that I had a snack just inches away made it worse. So I got up and walked to a co-workers office talked to her for a while drank some water & made it through the rest of the day! Of course I was starving again by the time I got home!!! Stay strong you can do it!
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    REVISE YOUR FOOD DIARY: You should be eating 5 SMALL meals/day. When we eat something every three hours, we tend to not suffer from those ravishing hunger feelings. Change your diary to:
    Breakfast
    snack
    Lunch
    snack
    Dinner
    snack

I'm working on it... :smile: I think once my body gets used to the restricted calories, I'll be able to change my meals to further and further apart. I don't really eat a "huge" meal at any time, but really just snack all day.
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    I know how you feel earlier @ work I was starving & knowing that I had a snack just inches away made it worse. So I got up and walked to a co-workers office talked to her for a while drank some water & made it through the rest of the day! Of course I was starving again by the time I got home!!! Stay strong you can do it!

I made it!! I had a small apple on the drive home from work, and then made it through an hour of running/walking after. Woohoo!! :happy:
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options

I made it!! I had a small apple on the drive home from work, and then made it through an hour of running/walking after. Woohoo!! :happy:

Good job!! Enjoy your little victories :) They add up to a big success.
  • BlueAventer
    Options

Good job!! Enjoy your little victories :) They add up to a big success.

You are so right. Thanks for the encouragement!! :happy: