Just joined yesterday and would LOVE some fitness friends an

Options
I am 37 years old and have been gaining and losing (mostly gaining) weight for the past 9 years. I didn't have weight issues until after my 4th child. My body seemed to go on strike! LOL Anyway, I have been diligent about working out daily, but was struggling with my food choices....so, I wasn't really losing much weight. But I feel that I have found what works for me now with the food and I think having some pals for mutual motivation and support would help. Who's game!?!?!?!

9853025.png

Replies

• QikSilverMojo19
    Options
    Friend me...i will help out !
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome! you cold do it
  • RickyBobby07
    Options
    Welcome aboard, good luck on reaching your goal weight.
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to friend me too!
  • BlueAventer
    BlueAventer Posts: 129
    Options
    I am 37 years old and have been gaining and losing (mostly gaining) weight for the past 9 years. I didn't have weight issues until after my 4th child. My body seemed to go on strike! LOL Anyway, I have been diligent about working out daily, but was struggling with my food choices....so, I wasn't really losing much weight. But I feel that I have found what works for me now with the food and I think having some pals for mutual motivation and support would help. Who's game!?!?!?!

Hello! Welcome to MFP! You CAN DO IT!! You will find all kinds of encouragement and tips here... :smile: :smile:
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    welcome and add me as a buddy we can do this together..... :flowerforyou:
  • kiwinermal
    kiwinermal Posts: 17
    Options
    You can definitely do it : - ) Feel free to friend me.
  • Shemac04
    Shemac04 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It works for sure, writing down is very important. I keep the page up all day, it is like my bible...feel free to add me to your friend list.
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great site.... Feel free to add me!
  • ShanaDarling
    Options
    Welcome! :) This is an amazing place to be... add me and we can support each other!! :flowerforyou:
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love this site, my husband uses it too and it really keeps us on track. Good luck!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    feel free to add me
    good luck:)
  • tlzidon
    tlzidon Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I was really glad a friend turned me onto this site and think you will like it here too. Go ahead and add me.
  • Luv24
    Luv24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new too and a little older than you, but my weight goal is about the same. Let's be friends and lose together!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm 45, married, 2 kids, work for the Dept of Defense. Just getting started on my journey. Need to lose (not loose) 70+ lbs.