biggest loser cardio max

Options
I do this exercise but does anybody know how many calories are burned during them. I am only on level 1. I saw that other people are doing this do are you tracking your exercise what do you do?

Replies

• jessangel
    Options
    I do this exercise but does anybody know how many calories are burned during them. I am only on level 1. I saw that other people are doing this do are you tracking your exercise what do you do?
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    I just purchased this but have not had the chance to use it yet. I would like to know the calorie burn also!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    If you search for it under cardiovascular it should come up! I think it burns around 300 calories per hour, more if you weigh more, I love that dvd, it's really fun :happy: :happy:

~Leash
  • jessangel
    Options
    that does not seem right. 150 cals for a half hour and I am sore!! I can get on my treadmill and burn like 300 in a half hour and am not sore the way i am on this.
  • LYSLIV
    LYSLIV Posts: 8
    Options
    w/ the BL workouts you are using alot more muscles then you do walking on the threadmill. That is probably why you are sore afterwards. Bob kicks butt. LOVE him.:love:
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Today I just did this (warm up, level one workout, cool down) and burned about 300...I'm 168....hope this helps! I would put the time of the excercise in under aerobics high impact or general, depends on how hard you were working!

Hope this helps :flowerforyou:
  • jessangel
    Options
    yes that does help thanks. that takes about 30 min. I was thinking 1 hr of that ONLY 300 cal I was busting my butt but I love bob he makes it fun!! :)
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    HMR worth the investment!
  • SteffCooley
    Options
    I did that workout yesterday - just the warm up, level 1, and cool down - and OMGGGGG! I am SO darn sore today. Evertime I stand up, my booty hurts SOOO bad! My outer thighs, inner thighs, it is just flat sore!!!! lol! :laugh: