Any Men Currently 350-400 & Getting Started?

cujo4mvp
cujo4mvp Posts: 15 Member
I am one full month into our lifestyle change, and looking for other men Who are in the same boat as I am. I started at 381 on June 26th, and now sit at 352 today. I feel better which is the best part, but certainly don't look as though I have put the time and effort in. (I know, 30 lbs off a 380 lb man is a drop in the bucket).

Looking for others to stay motivated with me and take this journey together. My goal is to be under 300 pounds by December 1st. Then my last goal is to make sure I am at 250 pounds before June 1, 2018!

Looking for those in a similar boat to friend and follow. If I can do this then you certainly can!!

Replies

• MFPSK1977
    MFPSK1977 Posts: 31 Member
    I started last week @313 lbs. I've done this time and time gain. Always want to see others succeed, as well as myself. I will send you an invite.
    Note: If you want to invite others, you can add them from their profile page in case you were wondering.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    I don't fit your criteria, but wanted to stop in and say congratulations on the loss so far!
  • IronAndrew
    IronAndrew Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2017
    When I started I was fairly sure I was over 350 maybe 360's. I didn't start tracking until I went under 330 in June though. Currently at 313 and pushing to be under 300 by the middle of August.

Congrats on what you've accomplished so far.

Like MFPSK I'll send you an invite as well.
  • Volbeat79
    Volbeat79 Posts: 185 Member
    I started in March at 375 and just weighed today at 302. Still have 52 pounds to go. Add me if you'd like. Maybe I can help.
  • tsayers00
    tsayers00 Posts: 8 Member
    Just getting started again at 460. Looking to lose a lot of weight. Be happy to encourage you. Add me.
  • RonPrague
    RonPrague Posts: 11 Member
    I started about 45 days ago at 351 after going to the doctor and realizing my weight hasn't changed in almost a decade now.

314 as of last weigh in, doing keto and couch to 5k, always looking for inspiration, encouragement and to help out!