100+ pounds gone NATURALLY

Options
Yeah, believe it or not, I have lost over a hundred pounds naturally!!! Before you waste your time reading this, let me give you some mental advice. You will NOT lose weight if you don't have self motivation and discipline to do so. You cannot be that pedosn that says 'I'll start Monday' because if you're already saying that, you aren't going to succeed. You have to WANT to live a healthy lifestyle. You have to WANT to be a better you for YOU. I lost all my weight in less than a year!! I cut out pop, exercised for about 45 min 3-5 tims a week, and counted my calories!!! I didn't count carbs, or sugar, I simply just counted my overall calories! I probably could have lost more by doing it the other way. I promise you guys that you CAN DO IT IF YOU WANT IT! You don't need pills or a surgery to get healthy and have the body of your dreams. Just keep pushing yourself and live a healthy you!!!!i2l5cu94laj5.jpg

Replies

• qwertymmii
    qwertymmii Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You are so right about wanting it. Thanks for sharing.
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Those before and after pictures - wow!! Congrats on the success you've achieved through hard work and dedication.
  • sosteach
    sosteach Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!! Congrats!!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before and after but your after smile says it all.
  • RonFrances8
    RonFrances8 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Congratulations! You look great!
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing...75-90 more to go. Destroy the excuses and do the work and you'll get there. Congrats OP!
  • PeachyFit
    PeachyFit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring & love the advice. You look fantastic and so healthy! Great job and thanks for sharing your story.
  • gems74
    gems74 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, love that smile. Congrats on your success!
  • kyubeans
    kyubeans Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! You're right, it's all about the mindset.
  • xproofx
    xproofx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Setting your goals and finally reaching them has to be the best feeling ever.
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for sharing!!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I love reading success stories where people decide to take charge and make changes. Good for you for changing your life direction to a healthy one! You look beautiful!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done darling!
  • bigjonb4116
    bigjonb4116 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    superb job- you look fabulous. you are right about having to have the right mindset. i have lost 140lbs natually over the last 18months-( 7.5st of that was last 11 months) and thats only because i am solely focussed on it this time! well done again.
  • crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I'm sending you a friend request!
    I have also lost 100lbs naturally. It took me 16 months, but I did it! I am now on maintenance and toning up :)
    Question.....
    Do you have people constantly asking you what your "secret" is? And then they look at you like you are nuts when you tell them all you did was count calories and exercise??
    Yeah I'm getting this alot... It's like they expect you to tell them about some mirrical pill or shake! They don't understand!
  • tkjenkins95
    tkjenkins95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started at 295 and now weigh 285!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!