Do you agree lats workout is not for men who like to wear suits?

Options
2»

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    CJ_Holmes wrote: »
    So, I am now getting non-stop banner ads and pop-ups about high-end men's suits.

lol
  • chrispd87
    chrispd87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Strange post..why on earth would you not train lats, just so you can fit into one item of clothing? Surely you could say the same about training any part of your body?! Quads and skinny jeans for instance.

The suits I own are snug in the arms and chest but do have some stretch in them. I'd recommend getting a suit with a bit of lycra added or go to a tailor.
  • loftus4827
    loftus4827 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Building big lats should be avoided if you want to wear suits and not worry about women wanting to rip them off of your sexy jacked physique. IMO big wide back is sexy af
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Look at the "athletic fit."
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I mean, I don't wear suits, but you can have my pullup bar and dip belt when you pry from my cold, dead fingers.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Legs are more of an issue for me. Well quads are anyway (team no calves).

My back is really wide, but now my thighs refuse to wear jeans as they look silly tight on me.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    This is an interesting thread.It must be a riddle/ test?? I will comback after I garner my thoughts... scratches head :/
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    4azzrqhb85bz.jpg

Yep, this. I've seen fashion blogs use the Rock to illustrate the point that there's no excuse for celebrity men to be walking around in ill-fitting suits. And does he ever.

3525219900000578-0-image-m-112_1465618674626.jpg

If this is, in fact, an actual problem for you OP, get to a tailor.

man he's smexy smexy- so excited for him in Jumanji.

I'm guessing those suits are not off the rack and tailored to fit- I'd bet my watch to warrant he gets them custom made
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    4azzrqhb85bz.jpg

Yep, this. I've seen fashion blogs use the Rock to illustrate the point that there's no excuse for celebrity men to be walking around in ill-fitting suits. And does he ever.

3525219900000578-0-image-m-112_1465618674626.jpg

If this is, in fact, an actual problem for you OP, get to a tailor.

man he's smexy smexy- so excited for him in Jumanji.

I'm guessing those suits are not off the rack and tailored to fit- I'd bet my watch to warrant he gets them custom made

Tailored by Woody Wilson IIRC from his Instagram posts during filming of Series 2 of Ballers
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    CJ_Holmes wrote: »
    Nah, it's more important to look good without clothes. Get the suits tailored.

She knows what she's talking about
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    4azzrqhb85bz.jpg

That's precisely my answer to the question.