Favorite wireless headphones?

Options
my headphones bit the dust....I need a new pair. What do you have? Are they comfortable? Do they work well for actual phone calls, not just music? (android phone)

Replies

• EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I love my Plantronics BackBeat Fit wireless headphones. These fit really well in my ears, and that was always a problem I had before with any headphones. I've never had an issue with these while running. They have an 8 hour battery life and charge up pretty quick once you plug them in. They are not noise canceling, so you can still be aware of your surroundings but the sound is still good I think. I've answered calls while out at the park, and I've never had any issues with the connection. I know there are tons of choices out there in a large price range. I have been really happy with these.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Another vote for these Plantronics BackBeat Fit wireless headphones. Bought these for someone and she liked them a lot.
  • mrspett323
    mrspett323 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wireless Beats by Dre.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    I've seen so many people in the gym toss headphones out because with all the workout sweat, the head phones don't last long. And a couple of hundred dollars a shot for a few months use is quite a bit. A few friends of mine just go to TJMaxx and get $30 wireless headphones and they all seem to work just as well if just for gym use.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I also have the Plantronics and I am obsessed with them. Besides all the stuff already mentioned (good battery, well fitting, great range, not noise cancelling) they are also quite water resistant and sweatproof since they're intended for outdoor activities. I should probably get paid for all the raving I do about them on literally every thread about wireless headphones, but they have just been so great for me. Plus when my puppy chewed them up a bit and I contacted them about a replacement piece to repair them, they replaced them for me ;)
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I have the 3 top seller sets from Amazon. I rotate through depending on which battery is charged. They all work well (good battery life, comfy, stay put, etc.). I think the most expensive pair was $35. I don't talk on my phone so I'm afraid I can't answer that part.
  • killindafat
    killindafat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have some wireless jbl on ear headphones. My girlfriend got them for me for christmas. I normally go for over the ear headphones but these work just as well I always have trouble with regular ear buds because of the different sizes of my ears. My ears were sensitive the first few times wearing them but then quickly got used to it. Since getting them i havent had an issue. Music is more than clear, i have no problem talking on the phone with it, and i feel like im in my own little world when i turn the volume up. Also, i sweat a lot and i havent sweat enough to ruin my headphones yet so im assuming they are pretty good with sweat.

Good luck finding your perfect headphones!
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    I use the jaybird x3. Very comfortable and water/sweat proof but Bluetooth connection isn't great outdoors. Don't get them if you plan to use them for outdoor activity and you don't have an arm band to keep your phone close to the antennae.

They're great for indoor use.
  • DJMayes2016
    DJMayes2016 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have a £6 pair of Maxtek headphones got on offer from Aldi.

I really don't think audiophile quality is necessary and have no complaints about these.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Stupid question from a non-techie person. Will they work with my IPod nano????