Eric, Alcide, or Bill?

Options
13»

Replies

• crmhaske
    crmhaske Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I read all of the books, and I am definitely driving the Eric bandwagon. I like the book Eric better than the TV Eric; however, I don't care for Bill in either and Alcide was never a contender in my mind so it'll always be Sookie-Eric for me!
  • msbeavert
    msbeavert Posts: 75
    Options
    I love love love Eric! *drools* But I have to say....Hoyt is looking pretty good this season too! And I just can't say enough about Alcide. *whew* I saw a promo pic of him with two barely clad women not that long ago that was to die for! I like the rugged lumberjack look. Men should be manly and women should be feminine and curvy.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Oh wow...that is so tough! I'm torn between Eric and Alcide too. Eric is definitely the hottest but he has an androgonous thing going on and his smile totally scares me, even with the fangs in. Alcide is totally my type physically - tall, dark and handsome - plus he has a good heart.

Jason, Sam and Hoyt are cute but not really my type. I've never found Bill too attractive for some reason.
  • jemko
    jemko Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'll take Eric and Alcide both, please. :love: You can keep Bill, Jason and Sam, none of them really do it for me (their characters annoy me too much to look past that).
  • BamaMomma
    BamaMomma Posts: 53
    Options
    I want the naughty Eric (not the new brainwashed Eric) with Alcide's twist of goodness and Bill's demeanor. All 3 are sexy as HELL and I wouldn't turn either of 'em down. NUM NUM NUM. Vampire sex is hot. Sorry....but it's true.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    ... I would let Alcide do just about anything he wants to me....so long as I can have his children.

Wifey, don't you mean his puppies??
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    I want the naughty Eric (not the new brainwashed Eric) with Alcide's twist of goodness and Bill's demeanor. All 3 are sexy as HELL and I wouldn't turn either of 'em down. NUM NUM NUM. Vampire sex is hot. Sorry....but it's true.

I agree. Naughty Eric is way better! Hotter!
  • msbeavert
    msbeavert Posts: 75
    Options
    How could I forget about Jessica? She is absolutely beautiful! And Pam....even though she's a little older I think she's hot too. I think it's the sense of humor.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I've only seen the first two seasons, so can't comment on Alcide (although visually, he looks pretty yum); however, Bill? No, no, no....the man is a complete drip IMO! Give me Eric any day. It's a bit like Louis and Lestat all over again!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Alcide for sure!! Viking Erik is a very close second though, but Alcide is just so rugged and gentlemanly!

exactly.... yummmm
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I have read the books and cannot stand Bill's character after Club Dead. I also have never much cared for the actor, either. I was all about Eric until Alcide came onto the scene. (I don't much care for Alcide's character in the book, but OMG! that man is delish!)