losing weight

Crystal_3106
Crystal_3106 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I have been working out since November and tring to eat right. I started counting calories in the middle of jan, What can I do I havent seen any changes in weight or size of jeans

Replies

• Crystal_3106
    Crystal_3106 Posts: 4 Member
    I have been working out since November and tring to eat right. I started counting calories in the middle of jan, What can I do I havent seen any changes in weight or size of jeans
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    just have patients. It will happen.
  • counting calories only works if you know what range you should be in for your age and weight, but hopefully this site has given you some guidance. Just keep it up and drink water instead of other crap like pop and juice.
  • hloy25
    hloy25 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in the same boat. I started counting calories and working out a few weeks ago..and I've hardly seen ANY weight change. I'm hoping I see changes soon. Good Luck!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Also make sure you are not kidding yourself about what and quantities you are eating. Don't just trust the already entered foods some are very wrong check them befoer using them. I found sirloin steak in there last night that was only 350 calories for an 10 oz steak. Somebody was kidding themselves when they entered that!:huh: Also I am not sure if you already do this but eating all whole grain with very little refined carbs really helps me. :flowerforyou: Good luck to you and hang in there.:drinker:
    Amy:bigsmile:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • robsonaraujo
    robsonaraujo Posts: 47 Member
    Im not a expert.... but there are many things that afect your weight during the day, I got this problem of weighting myself many times a day, and every time the weight is diferent..... ... try to weight yourself at the same time .... and the best is in the morning... this way you will see whats going on for real..... dont eat you calories in crap food, have water .. and soon those pound gonna start to run away from you....
    keep it up the good work..
This discussion has been closed.