Looking for MFP active friends

Options
Looking for active MFP friends. I had to delete a bunch of people that havent been on here in a long time. :-)

Replies

• zamirasoni
    zamirasoni Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I'm trying to figure out how to add friends. I would like to add you. I'm new to MFP.
  • zoejackson16
    zoejackson16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also new and looking to make friends :D
  • DEBSMITLEY
    DEBSMITLEY Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What is MFP. I've been on this site for awhile lost 150 lbs total. I could use 10 more off. I'm okay with where I'm at. I still feel fat though. It's sad being stuck feeling that way. I kept the weight on too long
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 and am a noob, don't even really know how to use the app so could do with some friends who know how - in exchange I'm all ears and supportive so feel free to tell me all about it
  • DEBSMITLEY
    DEBSMITLEY Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not used to many features on this site. Trying to find out how to ad people as friends on hear for support not found it yet.
    I know I did it years ago when I first started
  • mychelle344
    mychelle344 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    DEBSMITLEY wrote: »
    What is MFP. I've been on this site for awhile lost 150 lbs total. I could use 10 more off. I'm okay with where I'm at. I still feel fat though. It's sad being stuck feeling that way. I kept the weight on too long[/quote

I added you... just accept :-)
  • bruby28
    bruby28 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;)
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Deleting inactive friends happens frequently. I'm always looking for active friends. Anyone is free to add me.
  • foodie60
    foodie60 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me need all the support I can get
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    keen to interact and support, noobie so no idea how this all works
  • Infamoous
    Infamoous Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey, add me :smile:
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    DEBSMITLEY wrote: »
    What is MFP. I've been on this site for awhile lost 150 lbs total. I could use 10 more off. I'm okay with where I'm at. I still feel fat though. It's sad being stuck feeling that way. I kept the weight on too long

MFP is my fitness pal :D

Good luck to you all :#<3