Side-by-Side Saturday! Down 113lbs

Options
13»

Replies

• mcbeef29
    mcbeef29 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! You look amazing! Inspiring!
  • Alisak82
    Alisak82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before and now you are gorgeous! Awesome job. Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • kdavid1987
    kdavid1987 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Grrl, you are blessed with amazing hair. And you look SO FABULOUS! WTG!!!!!
  • ramos10_2
    ramos10_2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :) May I ask what you did and how long it took? I love the stories that go along with the pictures. :)

Sorry for the late reply! I stopped receiving the notifications for my post! It took me about a year and a half but I'm still going! I just stopped eating unhealthy kinda cold turkey, and after two weeks I was hooked because I was already seeing results. Two weeks into my weightloss journey I ended up going to the gym about twice a week and I have increased it to every other day now. Meal prepping is what has really saved me though! And Pinterest lol for the dinner ideas
  • Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to see this! We started at similar weight(301.2lbs) and my goal weight is 180lbs.
    I'm 5'8 so its nice to get an idea of how I'll look. I know every body is different but its still nice!
  • Jemma9922
    Jemma9922 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And I have to say... I absolutely love your hair!
  • Preet2drop100nMore
    Preet2drop100nMore Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful, congrats on the weight loss~it's a huge accomplishment. How long did it take you? Your calorie intake etc?
    I'm trying to stick to logging in daily~ clean eating and workouts etc. this is my second attempt on mfp. I started last summer but didn't stick to it and before I knew I had gained back the little I had lost plus MORE
  • ramos10_2
    Options
    You're beautiful, congrats on the weight loss~it's a huge accomplishment. How long did it take you? Your calorie intake etc?
    I'm trying to stick to logging in daily~ clean eating and workouts etc. this is my second attempt on mfp. I started last summer but didn't stick to it and before I knew I had gained back the little I had lost plus MORE

Thabk you ao much! It took me about a year to lose 100lbs but it really slowed down after that, especially because had to focus on school more since I was in my last semester of undergrad. During that time I stopped counting calories because I felt that I was obsessing a little too much over my intake and I also wanted to be able to trust myself more with what I ate and how much I ate. Now i try to stay active and eat healthy still. I recently got a fitbit so that has helped to track my steps and meet my goals!
  • tealtortoise
    tealtortoise Posts: 53 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Gorgeous before and after! Congrats!
  • msmcmillan0316
    msmcmillan0316 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome, nice work!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You are seriously beautiful! Congratulations on your hard work paying off! Enjoy this summer with the new you :)
  • ramos10_2
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your positive feedback! Such a beautiful weightloss community I have found(:
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Your weight loss journey gives me hope! You're beautiful and your weight loss has enhanced that beauty. Congratulations on such superb success!
  • casandrasin
    casandrasin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing
  • ramos10_2
    Options
    Raemama wrote: »
    Your weight loss journey gives me hope! You're beautiful and your weight loss has enhanced that beauty. Congratulations on such superb success!

Just stay consistent !
  • becomingtherealme16
    becomingtherealme16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ramos10_2 wrote: »
    jbzjvgqalcz3.jpg
    yqwicu1uqa5j.jpg
    Size 20/22 to size 12/14
    SW: 300lbs
    CW: 187lbs

You are BEAUTIFUL!?!
  • bringnsexybacknow
    bringnsexybacknow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look amazing!!!
  • msmcmillan0316
    msmcmillan0316 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • kyubeans
    kyubeans Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before AND beautiful after. But the confidence in the slimmer shots is shining through. Congrats!
  • brentleyann1
    brentleyann1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before and after. Great results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!