Looking for friends to help keep me on track.

Options
olso123
olso123 Posts: 192 Member
Hi, I am new to this site....joined about three weeks ago. I am looking to add friends that are trying to lose those stubborn last 10 - 15 lbs. I am in my early 50's and the metabolism has slowed down over the past few years ..... even though I am active it is a challenge to keep the 10 - 15 lbs off and I find myself getting discouraged. If there are any others out there that are in a similar situation I would love to hook up and help motivate you and have the support in return. Thanks!

Replies

• MissyHarb
    MissyHarb Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome! I have more than 15lbs to go but if you would like you can add me as a friend.
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i am looking to lose those last stubborn 40 pounds or so, but feel welcome to add me.
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    HI
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    Welcome !!! I also have way more then 15 to go. But im getting there feel free to add me!!!
  • tlzidon
    tlzidon Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have a few more than that that I am hoping to lose, but they are coming off slowly. This fall I will be 40 and know what you mean about the metabolism slowing down. But go ahead and send friend request ;)
  • pjclaw53
    pjclaw53 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite in the same boat as you are but I am in my 50s. It seems like it is harder to lose the weight in our 50s. I have lost about 130 lbs in the last year. I am now at the weight I want to be. My goal now is to keep it off and to improve my level of fitness. When I got close to my weight loss goal I would get discouraged because I thought I should get there faster than I did. So just keep plugging away and keep it as a priority. You will get there! I'd be glad to be a friend so we can encourage each other as we go along on our journeys.
  • ManyShadesofKaz
    Options
    The last 15 pounds are the hardest :/ I'm at the point too! I only just started the website about 3 days ago, feel free to add me I need the motivation!
  • nlynnm716
    nlynnm716 Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome! I am pretty new to the site too. I'm looking to lose my last 15lbs (maybe a little more). I am also looking for some friend to hold me accountable.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have more than 15lbs to go but if you would like you can add me as a friend.
  • kittybells
    kittybells Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have 15 to go as well!