Fell off the fitness wagon after 50lb loss

Options
I absolutely want and need to get back to the determined mindset I once had. I unfortunately had life get in the way and I let it get in the way instead of making time to continue my healthy active habits.

I need some more support from the amazing MFP community that helped me stay on track at the start of my weight loss, anyone want to be MFP friends?!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Get back on!
  • eringrace95_
    eringrace95_ Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Get back on!

<3<3 I will do my best!!
  • JSUClay
    JSUClay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sure - feel free to add me. I've let my life get in my way too.
  • starofthenight12
    starofthenight12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Understand the struggle.
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah, I'm up for being MFP pals! Just like you, I fell off the wagon after a 50lb loss and am starting all over again. :flushed: I'll send ya an invite!
  • eringrace95_
    eringrace95_ Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Glad to see some support <3
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. I lost 113 and gained 105 back. So mad at myself. I don't understand how I can do it all right for so long then completely throw it all away. Smh.
  • kittybenn
    kittybenn Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    We've all been there. The thing that keeps me going now is taking a few minutes to close my eyes and try to imagine my future self with all the weight gained back. I can really feel so vividly how depressed I'd be knowing how much work I just wasted and how I'm going to have to do it all over again. You don't want to go there. Good luck to you!
  • charris151
    charris151 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the same reason. I lost 50 lb two years ago and then turned right around and gained it back. I started getting my head back in the game last summer when I separated from my husband. My horrible relationship was a huge part of my poor diet/lifestyle. Now that my head is on straight, I am ready to make myself a priority. I'd love some supportive friends if anyone wants to add me :)
  • 2Luverly
    2Luverly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'll help you push your behind back into the wagon! Go girl! Go! -- People can encourage but you must want to do it for yourself first and believe you CAN do it!
  • bkbirge
    bkbirge Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open either way.
  • cmoorofum
    cmoorofum Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    ADD me! Same exact situation!!

ErinSot wrote: »
    I absolutely want and need to get back to the determined mindset I once had. I unfortunately had life get in the way and I let it get in the way instead of making time to continue my healthy active habits.

I need some more support from the amazing MFP community that helped me stay on track at the start of my weight loss, anyone want to be MFP friends?!

• mhartw04
    mhartw04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You got it girl!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    If you never leave, you don't have to restart.
  • PalmChris
    PalmChris Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Add me.