Need friends with around 70 lbs to lose

Options
Thick_Chickk
Thick_Chickk Posts: 608 Member
edited July 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I need friends that can are active on MFP and can help motivate me. I have about 70 pounds to get to my goal weight. I'd love to have some friends with similar weight loss goals.

Replies

• hikerwoman1957
    hikerwoman1957 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Beautiful_Ending! My original loss was -80 but I'm back up 24 lbs. and have been struggling to get back on track. I need some accountability with someone who will hold my feet to the fire. I report to a friend and we both make excuses and say we're going to hold each other to our renewed vows but then we don't. I'm thinking maybe a stranger would be less lenient with my procrastination and I'm willing to be a drill sergeant if that's what you need.
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got about 111lb to go since my last weigh in, but I'm all for supporting one another. Wishing you all the best in your journey. You can do it!
  • DLedgez
    DLedgez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't have 70 to lose but I am aiming for about 50-60.
  • Don64V2
    Don64V2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love to have friends on this weight loss journey. I will send you a friend request.
  • jsaffold
    jsaffold Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 65-70 lbs! I would love for anyone to add me, definitely could use the support and motivation :)
  • Alisiyacb
    Alisiyacb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got about 60 lbs to go to goal :)
  • foodie60
    foodie60 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about 70pounds please add me
  • sczoo26
    sczoo26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me - I offer support and post daily ☺️good luck to all
  • timjmartin23
    timjmartin23 Posts: 53 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    120 to go!
  • angel5392
    angel5392 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Around 110 to go here I'll send you a fr and anyone feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Tanith1992
    Tanith1992 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey I have around 70lbs to loose as well, I don't really have many friends on her so feel free to add me as well :)
  • irishlad91
    irishlad91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 275 now, looking to get down to ~200.
  • momentarydenizen
    momentarydenizen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking to drop 72 pounds. Feel free to add me if you'd like a friend! I log daily and answer all posts.
  • daveplatt501
    daveplatt501 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out got but 40lbs to loose need all encouragement I can have, good luck we can do this.
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    130lbs to go, on day 10 using the app
  • Nobettaluv84
    Nobettaluv84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lost about 37 so far ..7.6 since I joined MFP! About 42 left to hit my goal of my pre-pregnancy weight !
  • Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. Looking for friends to help me with my motivation and weight loss journey. I have about 100 lbs to lose and I'm looking forward to this journey. :smile:
  • brentleyann1
    brentleyann1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have 67 to lose.
  • Infamoous
    Infamoous Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey all, feel free to add me

I have 50 to lose
  • cupcakerpie
    cupcakerpie Posts: 21 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm in the 55-65lb range to lose! Would love motivated pals with similar goals.. feel free to add me! (: Also add me if you like to breathe oxygen and eat tacos (hopefully not simultaneously).

Just kidding, you don't have to eat tacos to add me. I just like making friends. :)

Tacos are delicious, though so...