Need accountability!!

Options
Hey all!

So I started core de force about a month ago but had to quit for the last two weeks because of some traveling I had to do for school. I tried to bring it on the road with me but it didn't work out (turns out my computer doesn't play DVDs). I thought about it for a bit and have decided to start over (I tried to jump right back in and can tell I've regressed so much).

It's a somewhat disheartening decision as I was already over halfway through. I am a very busy person as well - I'm in graduate school and I work at nights to help pay for it. I'm very worried I'm going to fail again but I REALLY want to do this program all the way through, and do it the right way. If anyone on here wants to help me out and keep me accountable, that will really help me stay on track!!

I'm not a morning person but I've also decided that the best way for me to make this happen is to make the workout the first thing I do everyday, no matter how early I have to get up. I've done that before with Insanity - I was somehow much more motivated back then - so I'm going to try it this way again.

I would appreciate anyone's help in keeping me accountable and I am happy to return the favor! Thanks!!

Replies

• MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I too am in need of accountibilty & motivation. I am not sure what core de force entails but my goal is gym time & extra cardio at home.
    Approx 1 1/2 hr daily. I am looking at mid morning for gym. However that may change once I see the busy-i-ness of the gym. I suppose it doesn't matter when....just that we do it!
  • Malison62
    Malison62 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd love to have more friends on here for accountability!
  • elcantor115
    elcantor115 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great!! I'm kind of new to using the community boards on here so I'm not quite sure how to friend people... but feel free to send me a request if I don't figure it out before then!

Started day 1 of Core de Force today and got my workout done!

For MzRuthy: Core de Force is an MMA-inspired workout program that is 30 days straight of workouts. It's really fun and the workout times vary between 30 minutes to over an hour. Most are around 50 minutes. It's definitely challenging but it's only 30 days so hopefully I can stay consistent for that long! What kind of workouts are you looking to do?
  • ameena19
    ameena19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can help with accountability!!