August Fat 2 Fit WLC and Support Group

Options
Hello everyone!! Its that time again!

If you are looking for some extra motivation and support, we've got the group for you!!

Registrations are now open for our Monthly Weight Loss Challenge!

Registrations only go from Sun July 23 – Sat July 29.

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled “August Registrations (Submit between Sun Jul 23 – Sat Jul 29)”. Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weight in day above on the week of Sun Jul 23 – Sat Jul 29)

We have been doing this challenge for over a year now and it has helped so many people in their journeys. Our challengers are split up into 9 teams and depending on how many people join we will add a new team! Each team has its own discussion board where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

Once you have joined the group and registered...go through the group page to get familiar with everything.

We hope you can join us!!

PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW TO HELP KEEP OUR POST ON TOP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Still plenty of room! All welcome to join!
  • unclebenwa
    unclebenwa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can count me in! I've lost 60 pounds since January this year and seem to be stuck in the old "eating better,exercising not wanting to give up my carbs " cycle . I need some help. I still have at least 50 pounds to go.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    unclebenwa wrote: »
    You can count me in! I've lost 60 pounds since January this year and seem to be stuck in the old "eating better,exercising not wanting to give up my carbs " cycle . I need some help. I still have at least 50 pounds to go.

Well you are more than welcome!! Remember to click JOIN on the group page and to register in the August registration announcement! Let me know if you need help. Also, CONGRATS on your 60 lbs lost! See you there.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    There is still room!! All are welcome to join!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    We've gotten a great turnout for August. 9 teams with about 30 people each and we are still accepting more!! Please join us and give it a try!
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a plan! I'm excited - going to join now
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Last day to register!!
  • KeepOnMovjng
    KeepOnMovjng Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just joined. Sounds fun, this is my first challenge :)
  • kmetsker5868
    kmetsker5868 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @RunningOnWontons I'm Brenda Mark's daughter in law and I'd like to join the challenge for the rest of August and for September with the Booty Busters please.
  • RunningOnWontons
    RunningOnWontons Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi @kmetsker5868 ! :smile: You are welcome to join our team's "Cheer Squad" for the remainder of the month of August; just send me a message with your starting weight and the day that you intend to weigh in each week. I will get you added to our team once I have that info. Thanks for your interest--this really is a great group!