Finally doing it

Options
DLedgez
DLedgez Posts: 2 Member
So, finally, after 6 kids, I am FINALLY getting my butt in gear. I'm a 31 (32 in September) mom of 5 girls and 1 boy. I had them all within 10 years. I have a ways to go, but I'm doing it.

I am starting at 178 lbs. My ultimate goal is to be back down to 125, my before baby weight, but every small step is great for me.

Replies

• andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow! 6 kids! At least you'll get exercise look g after your family. I started the year at 315lbs. I'm now at 285lbs but I still have lots to lose. Please tell me about yourself and what your goals and targets are so I can support and motivate you to reach your goals. Of course, I'd like to make a new friend along the way.
  • KyoJane
    KyoJane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    DLedgez wrote: »
    So, finally, after 6 kids, I am FINALLY getting my butt in gear. I'm a 31 (32 in September) mom of 5 girls and 1 boy. I had them all within 10 years. I have a ways to go, but I'm doing it.

I am starting at 178 lbs. My ultimate goal is to be back down to 125, my before baby weight, but every small step is great for me.
    Wow!!! Well done you!!! You'll get there, heck if you can have 6 kids and raise them you can do anything!! Good luck!
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You must be super busy, but you can do this... best of luck :)