Food Plan Ideas - 3500+ Calories (Bodybuilding)

Options
Hi

I was just looking for high protein meal ideas to achieve 3500+ per day (excluding peanuts)

Please add anything of interest.

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I basically just eat 7x/day when bulking, and it follows a basic template, though I weigh the food for specifics on macros.

Pre-lift: protein shake and berries
    1 hour post: raisin bran and protein bar
    2 hours later: higher fat base (eggs or whole milk cottage cheese), main carb source (oats usually), secondary carb source (fruit or veggies depending upon base)
    2 hours later: lean pro source (fish or chicken), bag of frozen veggies, potato or sweet potato
    2 hours later: same but minus the pro source
    2 hours later: same but add back pro source and subtract potato
    Pre-bed casein

I manipulate the variables within each to hit 3450 kcals/day, and end up around 260-300g protein, ~450g carbs, and between 60-70g fat.
  • ColeSingh
    ColeSingh Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great stuff - Thanks for the detail
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    No problem. I can get more specific if needed, but just due to the way packaging variables work, every day ends up being slightly different. I also really like variety in my veggies, so that shuffles things around quite a bit as well.
  • 01Lucifer
    01Lucifer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please suggest me diet plan for 2000+ calories. And it must be supplement free. Please
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    01Lucifer wrote: »
    Please suggest me diet plan for 2000+ calories. And it must be supplement free. Please

Enter foods you like in to your diary, adjust quantities to suit calorie goals and macro requirements.... Personalised meal plan done!