Replies

• JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Kramer can swim a few more laps in the Hudson:sick:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Elaine should think twice before stopping for some Jujy Fruit before visiting boyfriends in the hospital. :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    They'd have to stop eating Snickers. (with forks or without the fork)
  • chantybear
    Options
    Regarding George eating an eclair out of the garbage.. I used to go to "Fit & Trim". The Lady that ran it used to be around 300 lbs. She lost 130 lbs thru WW so she open a copycat program out of her home.. Well to make a long story short, she got to 300 lbs because after any birthday party or any other celebration she would throw cakes & goodies out in the garbage in front of her family. Then after everyone was sleeping she dig in the garbage and demolish everything! (* So things could be worse!) :tongue:

Eww, I would rather eat it in front of them before each it out of the freaking garbage!:sick:
  • briblue72
    Options

Eww, I would rather eat it in front of them before each it out of the freaking garbage!:sick:

I would eat it in front of them drapped in velvet.
    [/quote]

I would eat it in front of them wearing the technicolored dream coat!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am sure George got quite the workout when he pushed the Frogger machine across the busy NYC street! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh man, that part cracks me up! When you get the aerial view and he looks like The Frog!! :laugh:
  • briblue72
    Options
    Kramer should cut back on the giant lollypops. (from the backwards episode when FDR wishes he would drop dead)
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !! You guys! Stop it! My stomach hurts from laughing!

Raquel Welch should swing her arms more when she walks. Burns more cals.

George should just give up getting that chocolate candy bar from the vending machine.

I know they're free and he won them in a rightful lawsuit, but Kramer shouldn't over indulge in the free lattes.
  • briblue72
    Options
    George should quit hosting candy bar line ups at the car dealership where Putty works
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I think Elaine eating the 100 year old cake Mr. Peterman got at that auction is a good way to never want to eat cake again!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • heal4444
    Options
    Kramer should stop eating those damn pretzels that make him thirsty.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    And keep in mind just how it feels to wear jeans that are too tight like Kramer!! :laugh:

Stay on MFP and you won't need help like this!!!!
    Seinfeld_s7e23.jpg
  • heal4444
    Options
    Tamtastic!!! :laugh: You are just fantastic for above pic and what you wrote! Too funny! :laugh: :laugh:

Poor Kramer :noway: Oh my god, now I can't get that pic above out of my mind!!!
  • sugarpie
    Options
    :tongue: Kramer should not eat any more of those wrinkled up hot dogs at the theather and they all should stop eating lobster at the beach house and have shrinkage in other ways.:laugh:
  • sugarpie
    Options

I would eat it in front of them drapped in velvet.

I would eat it in front of them wearing the technicolored dream coat!
    [/quote]

I would eat in front of them while doing the famous umbrella spin.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    The bro would be a great way to keep George looking his most "svelte"

AND

We can use pasta in other ways other than eating! Remember, ravioli for George!!:laugh: :laugh:
    jerry_fusilli.jpg
  • sugarpie
    Options
    forsilli girl.:laugh: This may never end. Great pictures!!!
    124532.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • heal4444
    Options
    Sugarpie: "shrinkage in other ways!!" Hilarious! :laugh:
    TamTastic, bro and pasta! Keep those pics coming. :laugh: I totally forgot about the pasta!! :laugh:

Jerry should stop changing his jeans label and come out of denial.

Elaine should break up with Putty and date someone more health conscious. Someone who eats a lot of vegetables. Someone who would eat a vegetables lasagne perhaps.

George's gotta change his ATM PIN to something not food related.:noway: