JM 30 Day Shred but not in 30 days....

Options
Has anyone done JM 30 Day Shred but don't done it in 30 days?? Like do it every other day instead of back to back days and see results? Thanks

Replies

• omgsaleslady
    omgsaleslady Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kellywaller1
    kellywaller1 Posts: 101
    Options
    Yes I don't do it every day, I go between zumba and 30 day shred I want to mix it up, I burn more calories on zumba according to my hrm but I like the quick 20 minute workout of the 30 day and I have been seeing results I have lost a lot of inches!!!
  • MaureenCreates
    MaureenCreates Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I haven't done 30 Day Shred but I have done 6 Week Six-Pack. I started out doing it 5 days a week as instructed but it got really boring really fast. So I started alternating with something else. I get bored really easily.
    I imagine you get the best results doing it 5+ days a week like she tells you to, but I can't handle it.
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I try to do it every day but that's not always what happens! I started on June 24 and I have 5 days left still....so almost in 30 days, but not quite. I got sick and didnt do it, usually on the first day of my TOM I dont do it and there were a few other days when I was just plain lazy! or we had a really busy weekend. I have still seen great results though! My arms have never looked better and my legs lost almost 2inches!
  • Aireyma
    Aireyma Posts: 55
    Options
    We try to do it every day...but that doesn't always work. We usually get in at least 5 days. I'm still on level 1 and haven't seen inches "Shredded" off yet, but I have notieced that I'm getting stronger and can last longer!!

hope this helps!!
  • Myra73
    Myra73 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2, day 9 (thank goodness) and I've only "missed" one day (I actually did level 1 ten times in 11 days), and I am planning on taking sunday off before starting level 3 just because it works better with the dates (Aug 1 is day 1, 2nd is 2, etc). One thing that has kept me going is that it is only 20 minutes. Yes, I feel like I am going to die, but if I push through it, I am done. I think if you decide to skip days, you will want to do something in between, but I really think doing it every day increased my stamina, strength, and ability to keep going. I was really impressed with myself by day 5 or 6, and by day 8 and 9, I was believing that is was possible.

Why do you want to skip days, just curious? I wanted to get through as fast as possible so I wouldn't have to deal with Jillian as much. It's a love-hate thing lol.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I started it in July and have extended it a bit. My hubby joined in on about day 6 or 7 of level 1 so we did level 1 for 15 days, level 2 for 15 or so days and plan on doing level 3 for 15 days. We've taken several days off due to life getting in the way but he is getting AMAZING results and so am I. I think it would work better if we did it everyday because when we get back to it after a day off, I hurt a lot more than when we are doing it back to back. I've not been on my game the last week so I've got to get back on track.