100lb+ to lose looking for people with similar goal

Options
I have over 100lbs to lose, I have lost 14lbs so far. Looking for friends with similar goals so we can support each other :) I already have some great friends on here but more would be great feel free to add me

Replies

• Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I've got about 135 to lose, last weighed in 10 days ago so don't know where I am - still not familiar with how to use the app to design menus, meals, recipes to get my cals and macros right
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I've been at it a bit longer (since last November) but still going strong! One day at a time!
  • jasperbrat
    jasperbrat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started again and am looking to lose
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! Just getting serious again, and have about 90-100 lbs to lose.
  • thickerella
    thickerella Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100lbs. Feel free to ad me.
  • belcanto29
    belcanto29 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is 100 pounds. Down 36 so far but it si a long haul
  • Stowen_Owen
    Stowen_Owen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Getting serious about losing weight, today. Have over 200 to lose. Feel free to add!
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    anyone on this thread please feel free to friend me, I would do it but can't work out how like a proper noob
  • Waffela
    Waffela Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! <3:D I have 130lbs to lose. From my highest weight I have already lost 28lbs and kept it off for 2 years, but recently I have suspected that my knees are pre-osteoarthritic (if not already) and I have blood sugar swings akin to pre-diabetes. Before, my reasons to lose were purely vanity. Now, I am realising that my body is damaged and whilst I can't reverse it, I can make it more manageable and prevent it worsening. So that's why I'm here for the 50th and final time. Will totally add you if that's cool! :D
  • rosemarie5454
    rosemarie5454 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 125 lbs. to lose. I just started with TOPS and lost 4.8 lbs. on my first weigh-in. Tuesdays are my meeting days. I also do aquafit with the ladies from my meetings...they are where I found out about TOPS. They are very supportive, but you can't get too much support! I also have a little dog I try to walk every day, but at 255 lbs on a 5' frame, walking is painful on my feet and lower back. It will get easier as the weight comes off, I'm sure so I will just do what I can for now. Good luck to you, feel free to add me.
  • tammymammy17
    tammymammy17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting over. Needing to loose 100+ also. At 238 now. Feel free to add me.
  • goldiejdb
    goldiejdb Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    t4csparx wrote: »
    I am literally just starting out and I am currently 331lbs (I know holy cow!) after having kids and becoming a stay at home mom I just packed it all on I have currently lost 4 lbs and I am aiming to lose 131lb more! It is gonna be tough but all I drink now is water now soft drinks and I have started jogging and exercising

This is exactly where I am. We got this!
  • goldiejdb
    goldiejdb Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose as well. I'm just looking at it as losing 10 lbs 10 times or 25 lbs 4xs. It really works with keeping me motivated. Add me y'all
  • rlarkin591
    rlarkin591 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I actually am going to try and lose 200 so add me and we will keep each other going.
  • Lgcoulter33
    Lgcoulter33 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Have over 100 to lose as well. Feel free to add me.
  • 66ray66
    66ray66 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    i think i have everyone beat by couple hundred pounds or more...im new and here for you and looking for the same in return...we can use all the support we can get. please if you'd like to ad me...
  • ErinSour
    ErinSour Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey! I'm currently on my journey. I've stopped weighing myself except for once a month since hitting my first goal weight, but I've lost about 100 pounds since December. good luck and stay strong!