!st week down with a big success, Lost 7 lbs in 7 days!!

Options
Good Morning MFP friends and Happy Friday!!! Today marks day 8 of my diet!!! :) I LOST 7 LBS in 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so Happy and proud of myself!!! Thanks for all the motivation to everyone of my MFP friends for the motivation :)

Replies

• VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Congrats!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congrats to u! :flowerforyou:
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    Oh wow that is amazing! Congratulations!! Keep up the great work!!! :)
  • mrsmulhern
    mrsmulhern Posts: 15
    Options
    WOW! How did u do that!?!?! That's amazing! Good for u!!!!
  • LittleFootHafner
    Options
    Great Job, and best of luck on your continued weight loss!
    Just remember not to get discouraged if your weeks aren't always that high...
  • ericadesiree
    Options
    Wonderful! Congrats!!!!
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Awesome :bigsmile:
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Just remember that the first week or two that happens because your body is like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" It slows down after that so don't be upset. I remember how bummed I was the first week I "only" lost 2lbs LOL.

In about 10 days I'll have been at it a year (5'7" woman, started at 242) and I'm down 70lbs now. So I still averaged just about 1.3 lbs a week for the year.

It's SOOO worth it to stick with it!!! You can do this! This time next year you'll look back like I do and be shocked.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    So proud of u ....keep the motivation u are doing progress
  • Eleisabelle
    Eleisabelle Posts: 365
    Options
    GREAT JOB!

Bear in mind a lot of that was probably water weight. It's nearly impossible to lose that much fat in just 7 days--every pound of fat lost means you've burned 3500 calories, and I'm hoping you didn't starve yourself seven times that amount.

So if the loss slows down after this, don't get discouraged! You're doing a great thing for your body!

You can do it!
  • Household06
    Options
    WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TimTamGirl
    TimTamGirl Posts: 20
    Options
    Aweseme Job! Did you do it through both diet and exercise for the week or just diet?:heart:
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KerryLou_19
    Options
    well done (:
  • Runshanrun
    Runshanrun Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! :drinker:
  • thepinas
    thepinas Posts: 38
    Options
  • thepinas
    thepinas Posts: 38
    Options
    Aweseme Job! Did you do it through both diet and exercise for the week or just diet?:heart:

i did it with just diet for my first week, but I just got some work out video's from a co-worker and will start working out ASAP!! :) I lost 70+ lbs. a few years ago with low cal diet and work out videos, but then let myself go when I got married and had a baby. Hopefully this time around I lose it and keep it off! :)
  • bexxoxo_
    bexxoxo_ Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations - but be careful, you should try to lose no more than 2lbs a week for safe & maintainable weight loss.. Don't get disheartened if you don't lose as much next week :)
  • kaitlynnm10
    kaitlynnm10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • nfatsura
    nfatsura Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! Congrats...Whats your secret if you dont mind me asking?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!