BIGGSET LOSER WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE - the August Edition

Options

Replies

• cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to doing this challenge:)
  • jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    @Juniper1221 @Ashellini and @cardio_enthusiast Yippee!!! I am thrilled you are registering! Once you add your info to the Registration Announcement on our homepage (link above) Craig will assign you to your team.

xx Jacki
  • jackinorrie
    Options
    Hey y'all! Be sure to click the grey star at the top of our homepage so you 'favorite' us and can easily find your way back :)
  • mwebb8486
    mwebb8486 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    mwebb8486
    July 27
    Tuesday
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    mwebb8486 wrote: »
    mwebb8486
    July 27
    Tuesday
    @mwebb8486. I love your enthusiasm.

Please:
    Look forward to seeing you there this month.
  • tamijo40
    tamijo40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my first time signing up. I have been assigned to the slimsons, but do not know where to go to locate the group for support Thx for your help.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    tamijo40 wrote: »
    This is my first time signing up. I have been assigned to the slimsons, but do not know where to go to locate the group for support Thx for your help.

@tamijo40. I've responded to you in the "AUGUST - NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION / STARTING WEIGHTS" thread
    ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10580988/august-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )
  • TracyRaftus
    TracyRaftus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WE WANT YOU!

The summer is already ½ over - how are you doing sticking to your goals? We all know how hard it is to stick with it after week 1 let alone a whole month... Join with us for our August Challenge and keep your motivation going all month long! August can be your month!!

AUGUST REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and we are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. The sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here, then click on the link below. Once on our home page, look for the announcement titled "August - New Member Registration/Starting Weights) to get started!

REGISTRATION

Registration ends this Saturday, August 29.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)
    WE WANT YOU!

The summer is already ½ over - how are you doing sticking to your goals? We all know how hard it is to stick with it after week 1 let alone a whole month... Join with us for our August Challenge and keep your motivation going all month long! August can be your month!!

AUGUST REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and we are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. The sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here, then click on the link below. Once on our home page, look for the announcement titled "August - New Member Registration/Starting Weights) to get started!

REGISTRATION

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

I'm in!!
  • maryccameron
    maryccameron Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in please! I would like to register!
  • craigo3154
    edited July 2017
    Options

I'm in!!
    I'm in please! I would like to register!

@TracyRaftus. @maryccameron. Happy to have you both. I can only add you to a team once you register.

Please:
    Look forward to seeing you there this month.
  • GillyB13
    GillyB13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just added my details to the register page.
  • CheekyNikki
    CheekyNikki Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WE WANT YOU!

REGISTRATION

I would like to join. I'm heading over to your registration page.
  • jackinorrie
    Options
    Hahaha!!! I am so excited to meet you all!!
  • Elmyra8376
    Elmyra8376 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in !!
  • Heidisaidso
    Heidisaidso Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This may be what I need! How do I join?
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I super need this accountability help. So excited to register! Do you run one every month, or is this just a summertime thing?
  • jackinorrie
    Options
    REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (EST)

REGISTRATION

@Heidisaidso This is how!!
  • jackinorrie
    Options
    cjv73 wrote: »
    Oh wow, I super need this accountability help. So excited to register! Do you run one every month, or is this just a summertime thing?

Every month starts anew!! So happy to see you registered!!
  • Heidisaidso
    Options
    REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (EST)

REGISTRATION

@Heidisaidso This is how!!

Im in! @jackinorrie
  • Heidisaidso
    Options
    I think I got registered correctly. Please let me know if I did not. Thanks!