Why is today the best day ever?

Options
SandraNancy
SandraNancy Posts: 127 Member
1) My size four pants from a few years ago FIT! I tried them on a month ago and could barely get the button done up and had some serious muffin top. Today-- like a glove.

2) I weighed myself and I'm down 10lbs since I started tracking a month ago. I'm 5'7 and was 150, now 140. Last time I was 140 was three years ago when I went on a grueling trek across Costa Rica AND had giardia. Nice to be this weight without having a parasite. :smiley:

3) I wore a crop top for the first time ever last night. I'm 36 and feel better about how my body looks now than I did when I was in my 20s. Booyah!

What about you? Why is today the best day ever for everyone else out there?

Replies

• its_whisper
    its_whisper Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I can run upstairs without getting out of breath

AND

it is actually cold outside! its only 70 degrees which is such a relief from this heatwave! yay!
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Today I rollerbladed 14 miles just because I could. I went out before dawn to watch the sun rise over Lake Michigan.

That sounds amazing!
  • mangofish44
    mangofish44 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I fought off the urge for McDonald's breakfast as my family ate it right in front of me! I had a nice piece of juicy mango, peanut butter on cinnamon raisin toast, and 1 scrambled egg! The old me wasn't this strong when it came to food! Been logging for 32 days now. Start weight 284 current weight 269 goal weight 225! I just know I can do it and stick with it. So excited! My motto is GET FIT OR DIE TRYING

Incredible will power! I would have for sure taken a bite of someone's hash brown
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!