Hi all! Happy daily logger here

Options
I really need friends to add on here and also looking for wide range. Losing weight and weightlifiting! I am in a weight loss competition at work ending off 16th I really wanna win. Super competitive but also been wanting to jump back on the band wagon since I fell off. Back story. I was 273 in May 2016 went through separation lost 53lbs was at 220... started working two jobs... ate out a lot. Quit one job at a desk. Munch all night. Drink beer every weekend. Now I'm up 30lbs.

Depression has kicked back in ready for this change. Started on Tuesday. Kicked a lot of carbs and calories. Tonight I did eat tacos from jack n the box. But yeaaaaa. I'm trying to get this all right! No more beer for now and gonna get back on this damn train! Soooo

Please add me! Looking to use MFP more then Facebook haha :):) ❤️

Replies

• awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily as well. Good for you, for getting back to it. Competition or not, do it for you. You can do this. I started my journey 5wks ago at 262 and so far I've had great success with Keto, losing 21lbs. I'll send you a request. Wishing you all the best in your journey! :)
  • Pumpkin34_160
    Pumpkin34_160 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks! What's keto?
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    please send me requests too, can't work out how to do it, 10 days in to a proces that will probably take 600 days+ to reach target weight
  • Pumpkin34_160
    Options
    Invite sent :)
  • wilsonunc
    wilsonunc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be your friend! I'm looking to lose a bit of vanity weight (~10 lbs) and improve my running. I lost 80 lbs on this website a couple of years ago.
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Keto is basically a stricter version of a low carb diet. Here's a good link to explain it better: https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto
  • Pumpkin34_160
    Options
    Keto is basically a stricter version of a low carb diet. Here's a good link to explain it better: https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto
    Thanks for the info!!!!
  • pcosplanner
    pcosplanner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am on daily, desperately trying to shift 4 stone for my wedding next year :) please everyone add me!!