Recommend me a home workout - Jillian Michaels?

Options
I've slacked this past week with food. Not like old days but not like new days either.
I was doing 30 day shred and started level 3 but disappointed I didn't keep up with eating well during family events.
Yes I've noticed a change in my body but not as much as I could have seen had I eaten well.

So I'm thinking instead of doing the next 9 days of level 3 of 30 day shred, I'll do we home workouts equivalent to the 30 day shred and not more advanced, and I'll do them within the next 30 days including what's left of level 3.

What would you recommend? Anything I can find free on YouTube and online? Also under 30 minutes each.

Replies

• Nads36
    Nads36 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi mummytofitmummy, I have a load of dvds I grabbed from carboots and use them when bored of the 30day shred. Like you I do my workout at home, as I am unable to join a gym due to my husband working away quite a bit. I have two daughters who keep me busy with their clubs and activities, so end up doing workouts between pick up and drop offs. I am happy to stay in touch and motivate each other. I am sure you will find some good exercise sessions online. We can do this...I haven't manged to work out for a few days lately so could do with the motivation!
  • Mummytofitmummy
    Mummytofitmummy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! I have two little ones too although they're still small.
    I didn't workout yesterday as I was out walking but made sure I did today. Happy to motivate.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I generally have cardio OR strength training days, but I really like Jessica Smith TV (on YouTube).

Jessica Smith has several circuit style videos (combines cardio & strength)
    http://jessicasmithtv.com/exercise-videos/

Another really popular channel is Fitness Blender
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Look for "Shaun T full workout" He posts a lot of stuff, just working out at home and in studios, but not for DVDs. I also like Kendall Hogan on exerciseTV. Most of those are 33 min or less
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I love Jillian's mix of full body workouts in 30mins ish (I don't have time to do any more regularly) so after 30DS I did ripped in 30 and am now half way through bodyshred.
  • jaymijones
    jaymijones Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love Fitnessblender videos. All are free and available on YouTube. Pick a HIIT Cardio routine and you will not be disappointed.