Fitness after children

Options
Hello guys,

This is now my 2nd time at this and I'm really focused on changing my overall lifestyle. I'm looking to meet other people who have the same goals and motivation as I do. I'm a young Mom of 2 boys so I'll always be caring that little tummy around with me. It be nice to find others that can relate to the struggle. Also, any suggestions to getting a flat stomach after children would be awesome!

Hoping to hear fron you guys!,

Jenn

Replies

• bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've had three and I've got the same problem lol.
  • FitFedin32
    FitFedin32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    haha gaining those Daddy lbs
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yup, same boat! I've always been a heavier, but 9 years and two kids later, I'd say I've got an apron lol. I've tried the whole yo-yo thing over the years and honestly the only thing that has really worked for me is Keto. I started 5wks ago and I've lost 21lbs, my stomach especially is shrinking and though I may have some loose skin which I'm prepared for, it's way better than it was. I friend of mine, said double leg lifts, hip thrusts, and of course ab work and cardio really got hers flat. She also did Keto, and recently I believe she became I vegetarian. I'm not that committed yet lol But seriously, I've never lasted more than two weeks and here I am 5wks later. It's working and I love it!
  • RoseGold1992
    RoseGold1992 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    After having my first child the weight melted off me. Six years later I had my second and i can not get it off, its so stressful. Im hoping I can make the changes I need to. Its crazy that no one around seems to care about you losing weight or trying to change besides yourself. Trying hard to stay positive though
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Dad of two pre teen boys- I try to instill health and fitness in them early but have let myself go a little. I am starting over.... Again... Again.... Again... looking to become an inspiration while being inspired by others. This is not a solo mission and united we stand :) feel free to add me and we can motivate each other towards our goals.