Trying to get right

Options
I'm not new to losing weight but I am new to this group. I have been trying this app out for a bit to see how it worked before I said anything.
I have been losing weight for about a year now, but have plateaued or gained for the last month or more. I have just lost motivation. I'm only about halfway to my goal so I have alot more to go. Somehow, someway I have got to get motivated again.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Get back at it!! It's worth it. :flowerforyou:
  • CHERHUN
    CHERHUN Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I know sometimes when we lose our motivation I know I usually over eat so I try to stay motivated or else I get depressed and whenever that happens I have to force myself to just leave the house get out and do something it just seem like it's a never-ending cycle at least my motivation I get I get depressed and I start to overheat again so I have to do things to get me out of that and what is going on this app reading other people's things that they write down that just motivates me we're just calling someone and I going out to a movie or going I'll just anywhere at the beach walking on the beach but just try to stay positive I know you can do it