Motivational friends needed!

Options
I need some more friends on here to stay on track. Anyone willing to take on the role?

Please message me before you add me.

Replies

• LilacWhite
    LilacWhite Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also need more friends on here in order to be motivated. Added
  • vencualex
    vencualex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I went with the mentality that I needed someone to motivate me or support me but in the end that never helped. What happens once that friend leaves or has no interest in helping you or what if you are a bit of a shut in. You might end up going back to old habbits. The only person that can motivate you is you if you want to make a lasting difference in your life then you have to put in the effort to achieve it. Not saying it is easy but with this you are also training your own will power and expanding your capacity. Just take it gradually and ask yourself why you started to begin with. Good luck :)
  • smgalvan04
    smgalvan04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new, need friends :)
  • Ntlctrl2013
    Ntlctrl2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some motivational friends on this second try at this. Willing to lend support also
  • chloesthebest
    chloesthebest Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends, too. I'm a teacher and school is about to start again so that means more stress and less time to exercise. I've lost about 15 pounds or so since May and I don't want to put it all back on. I like the idea of helping keep everyone on track and motivated. Knowing that others are working with me keeps me accountable. Feel free to add me.