• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    MFP is not a dating site....

Oh. Wait.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Having to witness 2 randy seagulls mating LOUDLY on your way to work. Annoying and somewhat disturbing start to my day

It seems like every time I go to the zoo I see animals getting it on. I've seen Yaks, Zebras, Graffias, a couple of turtles (maybe they were tortoises?), etc... I take a picture every time.
  • millea84
    millea84 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    When I am cuddled up next to my boyfriend and my dog walks on our heads and tries to wedge her way between us. Because God forbid, someone else is getting attention other than her.
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    When you're running late to get somewhere and stop into the gas station for a drink or to pay for gas.... the A-hole in front of you has 3 separate transactions going on between food and lottery tickets making your total time to wait in line = 7 minutes.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Again, when you have your timing to get to work down to the minute

i read both of these as 'your cat'. up until i got to the 'windows' part, i spent quite a few seconds picturing your poor ice-encased cat.

when your building has one of Those Guys on the front security desk, who read nothing but fantasy novels, know no form of conversation that's not basically hostage-taking, and who use the opportunity of having you trapped in the lobby to intrusively 'help' you to do mundane things like figuring out which button to push to make the up elevator arrive.

and anyone who says 'take the stairs' is going to get blocked.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    When you're scrolling thru Facebook and see a picture/meme you want to save for future use only to find out its attached to a "video" and you are now forced to find the actual picture/meme on Google.

Push play, Ctrl + Print screen. Copy into MS Paint & crop. Save... Much faster than finding a new meme.
    Having to witness 2 randy seagulls mating LOUDLY on your way to work. Annoying and somewhat disturbing start to my day

It seems like every time I go to the zoo I see animals getting it on. I've seen Yaks, Zebras, Graffias, a couple of turtles (maybe they were tortoises?), etc... I take a picture every time.

That's because they're not married. If they were married, they wouldn't be doing it because one of them was upset over bread crumbs in the butter dish or socks on the floor & not in the laundry basket.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    I've been cutting my own hair for over 2 decades with the, most recent being Daylight Saving Time Ends 2015 I'd normally; shorn my hair every 6 months but I cut it, short enough to; wait a year instead & unbeknownst to me at the time it, got rid of my split ends so well that; my hair still has that even choppy look!

However as I made an attempt to, tonight I literally lost all confidence to; do it & nearly had a panic attack concerning it, potentially not being straight despite never making a mistake prior so; I realize that I am unable to do it anymore. I remember that, it was unusually stressing the; previous time & thus, obviously I've been; avoiding it but now, it's impossible to; deal with! I don't recall ever, doing it to; save money but I hate the sinks that, they use to wash hair it's always been painful therefore it; was always then most convenient to do it myself! For me walking into, a salon for; a simple amateurish haircut's shameful because unfortunately I am not independent enough as it's while, retaining whatever independence I've is imperative it; isn't reasonably worth the stress of it!

Go to the salon with your hair already wet and tell them you don't want your hair washed, just a cut. :)
  • Candy0516
    Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Get behind someone going slow and can't pass them.
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Candy0516 wrote: »
    Get behind someone going slow and can't pass them.

sounds like a challenge to me hahaha

• MrsDan1667
    MrsDan1667 Posts: 76 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    When the alarm goes off in the morning
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    needing to pee and making it to the toilet just in time but then finding you have underwear, then a pair of shorts, then a pair of pants and the shorts have not fly or zipper and everything is tied up tight and secured with belts.

winding like a snake through a maze if you catch my meaning.
  • jimmypalooza
    jimmypalooza Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    When your SO knows you're driving but still insists on texting you
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    When your SO knows you're driving but still insists on texting you

You do know you don't have to read or respond to text messages instantly. So unless you SO get annoyed or abusive if you respond 30 mins later, I am not sure why this would be annoying.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Spending $50 + on a sports bra that makes you bleed when you run. I've probably thrown out at least 3 brand new ones.
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    When the front door key gets stuck in the lock, and people pass by with a look of question (as to what I'm up to), when I try to get the door open to my home.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    When you have your timing to get to work down to the minute and as you are about to leave your cat barfs. You hate the idea of it sitting there all day, so now you will be late for work...and calling work to tell them why you will be late sounds like a lie.

When the cat has kittens, and they insist on sleeping inside the car grill or the engine compartment. Extra minutes to dislodge the stubborn things when already running short of time.
  • tgcakef
    tgcakef Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Destiny 2. Seriously. Destiny 2.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Spending $50 + on a sports bra that makes you bleed when you run. I've probably thrown out at least 3 brand new ones.

Maybe you're wearing it inside out? Try wearing it this way, with the pointy objects out.

9v4wkc089o44.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Maybe you're wearing it inside out? Try wearing it this way, with the pointy objects out.

9v4wkc089o44.jpg

That is priceless!!! I love it! That must be what is sewn into the seams.