Any public diaries to share?

Options
Hello everyone! I know fitness goals are personal and diets should vary individually, but just wondering if there are anyone with public diaries? I would love to see your entries to be motivated! ^^

Replies

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    MIne is open. You'll see that most of my calories are at supper. I like to cook so you'll often see a big list of ingredients. I don't always input the spices because they are usually close to zero calories. Feel free to contact me any time you wonder what the heck I was cooking. There's often a recipe somewhere out on the web I used for inspiration. For instance, last night was a take off on https://smittenkitchen.com/2015/01/mushroom-marsala-pasta-bake/. A couple nights ago it was https://hellykellysbelly.com/2013/10/12/thick-sweet-potato-and-cauliflower-massaman/
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Hi :) mine is open, and honest.

My progress is slow and steady.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    hey! mine is open. feel free. I do eat alot of the same stuff day in day out - easier for me personally.

Spices can help with chicken a bit but like another poster mentioned, I generally don't log them.
  • hp1988
    hp1988 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends if you would like to add me I don't mind :) I'm vegan so probably a bit different to others.
  • dalerst
    dalerst Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends if you want to add me I'm happy for you to take a look.
  • melaniecrowley1
    melaniecrowley1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. It's a hot mess a lot of the time but I'm trying to be very honest with my logging ☺️
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Open!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but I stopped tracking July 1 and probably wont start again until Sept. But I've lost ~100 lbs since last September and didn't really cut out anything except pop. Lots of "bad" food in there. :)
  • chafoxeymitchner
    chafoxeymitchner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Open
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Open diary. Prepare to be underwhelmed.
  • spacebear47
    spacebear47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. It is described as unappetizing but, meh, I'm loosing weight so I don't care. :)
  • Chele_Belle_
    Chele_Belle_ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Welcome to add
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, but I do tend to eat the same sort of things pretty frequently
  • sueblue77
    sueblue77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Like another poster, most of my calories are at dinner and usually include a long list of ingredients. I love to cook. Anyone may feel free to add me, as I enjoy other's food diaries for inspiration. I will worn you though. I weigh myself every morning and log every loss even if it is only .1 lb. As of this morning I am down 80.7 pounds!
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    My diary is public.

I'm an insulin-dependent diabetic that eats 4 meals/day with each meal separated in time by 3 hours (as closely as possible) & typically eat at 9am, noon, 3pm & 6pm. I have been logging "everything" (food, fluids, insulin dosages, other diabetes medications, blood sugar measurements at each meal as well as upon wakening and at bedtime, & logging meal times) since May 22, 2017 and just foods & fluids back a little further (to May 8th). This allows me to look back over my prior meals to better adjust my meal-time insulin dosages for my future meals to keep my blood sugars under better control.

I aim for around 2000 calories/day with carbs & protein at 30% of calories (each) and fats at 40% of calories & have lost 76 pounds since 1/1/2017.
  • Ca7cher
    Ca7cher Posts: 15 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Mine is open and honest. And kinda boring.
    I'm meant to be 1200 kcal / day but......

I'm vegetarian and I drink too much tea whilst eating too little protein. There's some in the milk that goes into my tea ......... that counts, right? Right?

...right?
  • BigMo2017
    BigMo2017 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Just finished weight loss, now on maintenance.
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mine is Open
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!