Success! Made my goal of 200lbs and 140lbs loss

jjvocla
jjvocla Posts: 12 Member
8 long months and 140lbs later and I finally made my goal of 200. I've always been obese since middle school it's like looking at a totally new person in the mirror now. My blood pressure is great and Heart rate is much better I feel like I've been given another chance at life. I want to thank Jesus for giving me the strength to come this far and also my mom and dad for encouraging me to keep it up and my fitness pal for making a great app. PS. Would post before and after pictures but can't seem to figure how

Replies

• ScottieMom3
    ScottieMom3 Posts: 2 Member
    Woo Hoo!!! You rock! And you are an inspiration to all of us.
  • jjvocla
    Thanks. my next goal is to run and try to finish in my town relay for life. I never could run much let alone finish a 5K so hopefully I could now
  • xproofx
    xproofx Posts: 43 Member
    What did your food diet consist of? Exercise?
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Amazing transformation!
  • jjvocla
    At the beginning I kept at around 1500 calories. My breakfast usually consisted of a fruit smoothie with protein powder and super greens powder by country farms and almond milk and a good gummy multivitamin. My lunch was usually a salad with zero calorie dressing. My supper usually consisted of chicken breast and the same salad as lunch I also threw in a few varies snacks in between just so long as I kept below 1500 calories. Once I got down to 220 and exercising was easier I rode my bike roughly 5 miles every day I could and worked out with a kettle bell. When I got down to 210 I increased my calories to 2000 just made sure I eat clean good calories and not junk. Hope this helps.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!