Here I ago again...

Sad but true but this is my 3rd time in 3yrs back to MFP. In need of some encouraging friends.

Replies

• ScottieMom3
    ScottieMom3 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! Don't feel alone. I'm beginning to think MFP has a revolving door! I have been back and forth several times, but am more determined than ever this time. I don't have a great deal of pounds to lose and have had some success on my own this time, but I eventually "fall off the wagon" and when I do the resounding thud registers on the Reichter (sp?) scale.
    I may not check in every day, but I will gladly cheer you on. We can do this!
  • blondenbubbly
    blondenbubbly Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you so much... We can do this (I hope) lol j/k. One thing about it I'm going to try and try again...
  • blondenbubbly
    The 3rd time is a charm... Hopefully
  • Kanglo530
    Kanglo530 Posts: 1 Member
    It's my 3rd (or maybe 4th?) time starting over on MFP, but hoping this time it sticks! I'm 46 and so tired of being out of shape. I'm on a good streak with exercise right now, but I start back to work on night shift in a month. I'm afraid it's going to be harder than EVER to keep my metabolism in check
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    You can do this, stick with it even when it gets tough. Good luck
  • howtickled
    howtickled Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I have been back and forth on here too, although I am heavier this time around!! I really want to change my lifestyle and be healthy, am leaving my bankcard and money at home so I can't buy junk whist out at work, it helps me. We can all do this, all the best to everyone.
  • blondenbubbly

I am turning 38 next month, I would be happy if I could lose at least 70lbs. The first time on MFP I had lost almost 40, but I have gained most of it back. I do really well for the first 2 months after that it goes down hill. Well here we go again... Wishing you all the best and thank you for writing to me.
  • riffraff19
    riffraff19 Posts: 4 Member
    I have lost 60 pounds in a year with MFP and fitbit. I so want to lose another 40 pounds but have been in a holding pattern for 6 mos. Good luck!
  • blondenbubbly
    Good luck to you also and congratulations on such a huge weight loss....
  • fcstayce33
    fcstayce33 Posts: 2 Member
    Same here. I've been falling off for years. So hard staying motivated, but I'm going to try and stick with it this time. Good luck to everyone! :)