What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    bruby28 wrote: »
    Trying to balance out my food diary. .any suggestions a food with good amount of protein but minimal fat ?? A grilled braut almost put me over >:)

Turkey
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Trying to balance out my food diary. .any suggestions a food with good amount of protein but minimal fat ?? A grilled braut almost put me over >:)

egg whites
    turkey
    whey protein

(hot sauce is your friend)
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

egg whites
    turkey
    whey protein

What if she has an ulcer?
  • wintermadness1
    wintermadness1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 4 mile walk with my gf, drinking a bottle of water to make sure I'm not just thirsty and then going to have a beer if I still feel like I want it.
  • bruby28
    bruby28 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

egg whites
    turkey
    whey protein

Oh thanks didn't even think of protein shake , duh .
  • fjmartini
    Options
    I'm just curious; does anyone know if following suggestions from total strangers on here that potentially leads to harm for that individual if MFP is held liable or the person who gave the advise is?
  • bruby28
    Options
    fjmartini wrote: »

egg whites
    turkey
    whey protein

@fjmartini you make me lmao every comment
  • fjmartini
    Options

egg whites
    turkey
    whey protein

You could friend me if you like. I have no idea how to do it
  • bruby28
    Options

egg whites
    turkey
    whey protein

You could friend me if you like. I have no idea how to do it

Lol see you did it again . Idk how either
  • initials1248
    initials1248 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Sitting in a creek, drinking a beer, soaking up the sun watching my kids play :smiley:

That sounds too refreshing minus watching the kids haha anyone i ever met that says "sitting in a creek drinking a beer" is from the backwoods so I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that :)
  • initials1248
    Options
    I'm sitting in front of the computer talking to y'all because my broke *kitten* ain't got a phone anymore /: wheres the beer
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Sitting in a creek, drinking a beer, soaking up the sun watching my kids play :smiley:

That sounds too refreshing minus watching the kids haha anyone i ever met that says "sitting in a creek drinking a beer" is from the backwoods so I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that :)

The backwoods huh? Just good 'ol Montana :wink: lots of rivers and creeks and lakes around here! It's what we do @initials1248 !
  • initials1248
    Options

The backwoods huh? Just good 'ol Montana :wink: lots of rivers and creeks and lakes around here! It's what we do @initials1248 !

I've never been that far before! I'm from West Virginia myself. Which sits on top of an underground ice glacier. Water comes up out of the ground on every hill, making the creeks and streams ice cold. Love it!
  • fjmartini
    Options

I really want to go there with my dog and work on a ranch.
  • initials1248
    Options

A man and his dog go to Montana.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options

I've never been that far before! I'm from West Virginia myself. Which sits on top of an underground ice glacier. Water comes up out of the ground on every hill, making the creeks and streams ice cold. Love it!

I've been to Virginia once..... that was enough. :smile: the water here is cold too, we usually have snow run off from the mountains all year long!
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options

By all means! Come on over, plenty of places to work I'm sure :wink:
  • initials1248
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    4jfd7t65zb04.jpg
    Quilting! Almost finished with the top :)

So pretty!

Hey really nice quilt! Where did you learn to do that? A man could use a quilt like that to go camping with. The bear on it would keep other predators away. Fear my quilt!
  • fjmartini
    Options
    I'm going to Virginia in September
  • initials1248
    Options
    I'm going to Virginia in September

What part? That's where I live now.