Starting a new challenge.. College kids :)

Options

Replies

• 11aking
    11aking Posts: 30
    Options
    Me please!
    SW: 151
    CW: 145
    GW: 115
    5'3"
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, 2nd year senior right here with 2 more years left! Lol

SW: 207
    CW: 179
    GW: 145

And I totally volunteer "Triforce" as a team name :P
  • laranay13
    laranay13 Posts: 24
    Options
    Awesome! I'm thinking since we were all kids in the 90's, the groups could be like different Legends of the Hidden Temple teams!
    I wanna be on the purple team though! lol (:

Totally Awesome Idea!!
  • kateecat
    kateecat Posts: 13
    Options
    Oh, sounds interesting! HOWEVER... could I still possibly join if I don't know my weight? I don't own a scale right now and am going off of measurements in my bust, waist, and hips. I'm saving up for one but I prefer it this way for now because knowing my past history, I tend to get a little obsessive with the scale.
    Sooo, will you please let me in? I promise to be good, contribute, and what not. lol. :o)
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea!

Hi guys, my name is Leanne
    CW: 132lb
    GW: 115lbs

I'm 19 and in my second year at university. I'm trying to lose all the weight i gained last year while living in the hostel.
    I look forward to getting to know everyone :)
  • aLatz13
    aLatz13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    If there's still room I'm in! I'm going to focus on maintaining my weight next semester, I just spent the last 7 months trying to lose 14 pounds, I dont want to gain it all back. Staying active, eating right, but still focusing on my studies

I'm 5'5", 133lbs, GW 125 lbs, and in my 4th year at a university studying Mechanical Engineering
  • 11aking
    11aking Posts: 30
    Options
    Oh, I figured I should say something about college :P I'm a first year sophomore, I'm leaving on the 15th to Texas State University! :) I'm in the Bobcat Marching Band, and I wanna be fit so I'm not wheezing after a couple of measures into Hell Week ;) I'm also an Art major, and I'm excited :) feel free to add me!
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Oh, sounds interesting! HOWEVER... could I still possibly join if I don't know my weight? I don't own a scale right now and am going off of measurements in my bust, waist, and hips. I'm saving up for one but I prefer it this way for now because knowing my past history, I tend to get a little obsessive with the scale.
    Sooo, will you please let me in? I promise to be good, contribute, and what not. lol. :o)

Sure (: you can go by inches lost.
    We just won't do any weight challenges til after you get a scale :)
  • HilarieXcore
    Options
    Oh, I figured I should say something about college :P I'm a first year sophomore, I'm leaving on the 15th to Texas State University! :) I'm in the Bobcat Marching Band, and I wanna be fit so I'm not wheezing after a couple of measures into Hell Week ;) I'm also an Art major, and I'm excited :) feel free to add me!

I'm in band too! :) I go to Midwestern State in Wichita Falls though..
    What do you play? I'm in colorguard.
    Do we play y'all?
  • HilarieXcore
    Options
    Welcome new people! :)
    If I counted right, we only have THREE more spots to fill!
    After that, we're gonna close this up and I'll send everyone a message with our thread for the week!
    Start thinking about what team color you want to be on!
    Google Legends of the Hidden Temple if you need to (:
    Team colors go to who calls it first in the new thread so read everyone's posts before picking! I don't like saying no lol
    There's going to be three people to a team and except the Purple Parrots will have two of y'all plus me :)
  • lc522
    lc522 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if there is still room.

I'm a 22 year old college junior and my starting weight would be 201.

Also I love the idea about using legends of the hidden temple teams that show was so great when I was little.
  • HilarieXcore
    Options
    Welcome lc!
    I'm glad you like the theme :D
    We now have TWO spots left :)
  • laranay13
    laranay13 Posts: 24
    Options
    Red Jaguars!! Did you know you can buy the team shirts??? :D Anyways, I didn't put anything about college so here it goes....I'm a sophomore (I kept stopping and going back) and I've changed my major about 5 times but I've finally decided on nursing. I am beginning my LPN coursework in fall and will eventually get my RN license and my bachelors at VCU. Right now doing community college at J Seargant Reynolds and I previously attended school on Cali.
  • econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    Is it still ok to join?
    Se 145
    Goal:128!
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    oh i suppose i should add that i'll be a senior (eeeepppp!!!) neuroscience major/nutrition minor in ohio.
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 20 in a couple of weeks, and I'm at Oregon State majoring in Bio and Zoology
  • econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm a20 year old junior at Missouri valley college majoring in exercise science and plan on going on to get my doctorate in physical therapy after I get my bachelors . A lot more school :/ haha! I play soccer at my college. Any one else play?!:)
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Is it sad that I'm pretty sure I watched maybe an episode or two of the hidden temple show? I only had channels 3, 6, and 12 growing up. In the 4th grade my granny got cable and so I would walk over to her house during the day and watch shows, but I honestly don't really remember any of the episodes for this show. Now I watched All That and Are You Afraid of the Dark on Nick, but I was mostly a Toonami kid growing up :P

Anywho, are there any other vet tech majors in this forum? I was wondering if anyone else was going to the Southwest Vet Symposium at the end of September in San Antonio?
  • p4tr1c14_94
    Options
    Hii, i had completely loved the idea !!

Current weight:130.5 lbs
    Goal weight: 105.6 lbs
    Height: 162 cm

Kisses
  • FaithHopeTrust
    FaithHopeTrust Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    can i join if im also in another challenge? :) im in if i can! :)

Starting weight: 113.3 lbs
    Current weight: 112 lbs
    Goal weight: 88bs
    Height: 5'3"