Options
SelfLoveandHealing
SelfLoveandHealing Posts: 26 Member
And go

Replies

• buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    A couple of spoonfuls of whipped cream and a handful of fresh berries ...

A Halo Top milkshake (see my recipe for Boozy Halo Top milkshake posted here. Lol - minus the booze, if desired!)

A graham cracker with a thin peanut butter or light cream cheese coating ...

I am not a dessert/sweets person usually but these do the trick - bring on the salt and cheese for me instead!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I don't consider dessert to be a "normal" part of a meal. I sometimes accept it if offered in social settings, but other times I politely decline.
  • adcampbell16
    adcampbell16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, Fruit, Protein Muffins
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Whipped cream with berries

Yogurt with berries

A serving of ice cream is only like 150-170 cals

I make a no bake cheesecake using 1/3 fat cream cheese that's delicious but I never checked the calories maybe I will I'll let you know

• timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with dark chocolate chips and peanut butter and strawberries... high in fiber and protein, low on sugar and fat (as long as you watch how much peanut butter you add).

Sometimes when I'm extra hormonal I will spread ice cream on a saltine, which limits my ice cream serving and gives me a satisfying salty-sweet fix.

Fruit.

Tea with lemon and honey.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Since it's summer, all kinds of ice pops, granitas, and sorbet. They're all low calorie and very refreshing. They're mostly sugar and water, so sugar is the the main contributor to calories and is not as calorie dense as fat.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Crockpot applesauce
    Meringues
    Peach nut pudding cake
    Chocolate truffles (1 is about 80 calories)

ETA: Also agree with the pp about granitas. I have a recipe for orange granita that includes variations for green tea and lemon-lime versions. The green tea is the lowest, the lemon-lime needs more sugar to offset the tartness and comes in at the highest.

Also look into strawberry sorbet and/or mango-lime sorbet
  • yvettecglz5
    yvettecglz5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Protein donuts :)
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    My MIL makes a thing like a deconstructed cheesecake, where she puts crushed digestive biscuits (you could use any plain sweet cookie, oat cookies would be good) in the bottom of a bowl, tops with a mixture of light cream cheese, fat free yoghurt and a little sugar, then tops that with berries mixed with a small amount of jam. It's really delicious and very low calorie.
  • bruby28
    bruby28 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Cool whip with berries , sugar free jello and cool whip , diet root beer with vanilla halo top ( low calorie root beer float ) rice cake with little peanut butter ..banana with drizzle of honey ..dark choc chips ( small handful )
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I like a serving of frozen dark sweet cherries. Just pop them in your mouth one at a time like ice cream bon bons. Right now is cherry season so they're cheap. I use an OXO cherry pitter and prepare one-serving portions for the freezer. In fact, I have a bag of 'em to do that to this afternoon.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    A smaller portion of any dessert?
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Those little individual shortcakes (80 or 90 calories a pop) with some berries and whipped cream.
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Two scoops of casein mixed with a bit of cold unsweetened almond milk makes pudding. Low fat reddi-whip is only 15 cals per serving to put on top.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    A smaller portion of any dessert?

Blue Bunny Mini Swirl ice cream cones. I like the chocolate dipped, chocolate ice cream in a chocolate cone.....yum!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    The packaging for Cool Whip shows how it's to be done. Dip strawberry in Cool Whip. Eat strawberry. I use about 6 or so berries and just dip from the Cool Whip package after first weighing the package, then weigh the package afterward to see how much Cool Whip I used.