Unexpected!

Options
We are going out with some friends this weekend, so I had this great idea. "hmm, maybe I should try on that cute denim skirt that was too small for me, maybe it will fit now and I can wear it this weekend!" Well unfortunately it didn't fit :(

IT WAS TOO BIG!!!

Replies

• currlygirrl
    currlygirrl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! That is the BEST....I had the same thing happen when trying to find an outfit for my bachelorette party this weekend.
    Have a good time!!!
  • sbrown44
    sbrown44 Posts: 82
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Way to go! Now go shopping :P
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    That is super awesome!!!!!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhh! You had me!!! I was all like "Aww, this is a sad story. :frown: "" But then I was all like "Oh wait! No it's not! This is happy! :happy:" And then I was all "She tricked me! :grumble:"

Sorry about your skirt. I hope they make them in your size. :glasses:

Oh yeah.... and congrats on the whole losing weight thing. :smile:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    congrats! that happened to me with my swimsuit for the beach. too tight, and then too loose! :D
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    Hehe i loved this. Congratulations!!!!
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Isn't that the best, I have a favorite pair of pants I couldn't fit in that I am now back in!!
  • Cherishanne
    Cherishanne Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to have that feeling! I have a few pieces of clothing in my closet just waiting for the moment. Enjoy shopping for a new skirt! You deserve it.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry that it didn't fit... ohhhh wait a second no I'm not!!! Well done! :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats! :)
  • jessik980
    jessik980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats...the hard work is paying off!!:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!