50 plus lbs gone and still going !

Options
I am 20 years old , I had my second baby girl in February of 2017 . I am down 50 lbs with 15-20lbs to go still .
I have changed my eating habits and feel so much better . I still have a ways to go but for now I do feel like an accomplishment of some sort . I don't go to a gym. all my workouts are done at home with dumbells and a treadmill and also just ordered a punching bag so I'll see how that goes . I eat anywhere from 1200-1400 calories and do 40-80 minutes of exercise 5-6 days a week .But feel free to message or comment with any questions you may have . k13jd0tk50u8.jpg
vdqf16v6l6bp.jpg
4qufn8i089yr.jpg

Replies

• Mdpats11
    Mdpats11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look great. Well done =)
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great job :)
  • chasitystiff7057
    chasitystiff7057 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job how long it took u did you just count calories
  • saraghali
    saraghali Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good job! I need to lose a weight too. I had my last baby December 2016 and was happy about my weight as I was 20 lbs under my prepregancy weight but i gain a lot of weight later . I am breastfeeding and I feel always starving. Are you breastfeeding ?
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    We have very similar stories (other than I'm 14 years older......)! Congrats on your progress so far, I bet you feel amazing, you look amazing! Great transformation, keep at it girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!