Accountability partner

Options
If like to work together with someone for accountability as well as share tips and recipes. I'm a yoga studio owner and ayurvedic practitioner so can be helpful in lots of ways! I'm trying to loose 39lbs and gain strength after have 2 babies 2 years apart.

Replies

• Brendaflores114
    Brendaflores114 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My name is Brenda. I am also interested in that. I am a teacher. I would like to lose 50 pounds. I have lost 13 pounds so far. I want to increase my workouts and gain strength.
  • bristy_c
    bristy_c Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm on a similar boat. I work in teaching and counselling. So a lot of sitting! Mid 30s is not kind for losing weight! I'm trying to shed 40 lbs...let me know if you folks want to take this on together! :)
  • ameena19
    ameena19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ladies you need to join my accountability group! It's free! Everyone in the group will be focusing on healthy living. It means something different to everyone. Some people need to lose weight, some need to work on nutrition, and some just need accountability! It's going to start on August 14th! I'll be starting Shift Shop on that day too! Shift Shop is a new beachbody program!! You can do whatever workout you want though! Let me know if you are interested!