Picture taking trick I learned...

Options
If you have a laptop with a webcam and a wireless mouse, it makes it a lot easier to take pics of yourself. Prop your computer up on a table or chair in front of a blank wall. Start your webcam program. Most all of them come with a snapshot button. Back up to where you're at a good shot in the screen and take the snapshots of front, back, side.. etc. Makes it a lot easier! Hope this helps someone! :)

Replies

• ilikejam33
    ilikejam33 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing i had not thought of this, too bad i spent all that time twisting and trying to get some in the bathrrom miror...lol
  • Loseforb
    Loseforb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Soulbird81
    Soulbird81 Posts: 86
    Options
    Great idea! And I absolutely LOVE your quote!! That one is going into my motivation app!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Great idea! And I absolutely LOVE your quote!! That one is going into my motivation app!

TY!
  • VStar55
    VStar55 Posts: 75
    Options
    GREAT IDEA!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I have a digital camera with a very user-friendly timer. I just set the camera, set the timer, and smile. Works every time.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I have a digital camera with a very user-friendly timer. I just set the camera, set the timer, and smile. Works every time.

That works too, but not everyone has a digital camera :) And it's easier to see your pose as you're doing it on the screen. You know everything is set up right.
  • melindalamb
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!