Starting Over

Options
Hi, I'm back to restart my journey on this weight loss trip. I have had several fail attempts with not very good support systems. I am a teacher and I would like to lead positive eating habits and exercising habits for the children I care for. Any encouragement and uplifting words would do also anyone with realistic eating habits for someone constantly on the go. Would help! I am a very picky eater and I am very weird about textures. Thanks in Advance..

Replies

• sydneysmama080910
    sydneysmama080910 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also starting back up on the weight loss journey. Just started today actually.
  • KarenH05
    KarenH05 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over also, just last week. I would like to lose at least 15 lbs., 20 would be great. Logging everything into my food journal makes me realize that I really have been misjudging my portions. I think that's the hardest part. I also found out I was eating way too much fruit. I always thought fruit was ok, no matter how much I ate, but I think with all the sugar it was just giving me a lot of belly fat. This is a long journey, but I'm looking forward to feeling better about myself.
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    am starting over.... Again... Again.... Again... looking to become an inspiration while being inspired by others. This is not a solo mission and united we stand :) feel free to add me and we can motivate each other towards our goals.
  • StarLady82
    StarLady82 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi today is my first day starting over. I've used MFP quite a few times in the past and it helped, and also using Fitbit too, my biggest problem is finding the motivation to exercise. I weighed myself this morning and was devastated to see I'm 9lbs away from being back to my heaviest ever and have put 40lbs on in the past 18 months. But I'm feeling positive and will be spending more time on here looking for support and inspiration and if I'm having a bad day I can speak to people who really understand as I've always kept my weight issues and how it really affects me away from friends and family. Feel free to friend me and good luck to everyone on their journey! :)
  • kkonjanart
    kkonjanart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just got back after my weight hit a new high ever. :#
  • Movingalong75
    Movingalong75 Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I am starting over as well. I have 100 lbs to lose and it feels overwhelming. Trying to stay motivated has been a challenge. I'm trying to figure out how to best exercise since I have a desk job and have issues with my knees. I think I'll try to take my calorie allotment for the day and break it down to per meal and snack. I will try to think of it like a "checkbook" where I only have so much "money" and need to divide it up for the "categories" needed. It will mean that I will need to plan ahead more. Not quite sure what to do about exercise. I am looking forward to the encouragement and support.
  • sad78mfp
    sad78mfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's my story too. I need a lot of motivation, please feel free to add me